can some one give me a step by step guide of how to make server files for a custom 1.6.4 modpack on technic if this is on the wrong topic could someon

littlebixygames

can some one give me a step by step guide of how to make server files for a custom 1.6.4 modpack on technic if this is on the wrong topic could someone tell me which one please and i dont have skype but you can email it to me i will send you a message with my email 

please as i am new to making modpacks and server files and dont have a clue i cant give a link to the modpack as it is in closed beta but i can list all mods and forge if needed 

thanks 

littlebixygames

• Discord Moderator

To my knowledge, this was the last build of Cauldron for 1.6.4 before the DMCA debacle: cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.185-server.jar

Please post the contents of your launcher script in a code tag and verify that the file/jar referenced by your command in the script is actually present. Keep in mind that you will need the libraries for that version of the Cauldron server since it does not automatically retrieve them. Cauldron 1.6.4 Libraries if you can't find the installer.

Edited by plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

Always make sure you alter your file explorer settings so that the file extensions are displayed. That will ensure that you don't have the extension duplicated.

When I said post your startup script in a code tag it should have looked similar to this:

@echo off

java -Xmx2048m -Xms2048m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.174-server.jar nogui

Without seeing exactly what your script looks like, and precisely what the name of your jar file on the HD is, I can't really advise you. Did you use the installer for Cauldron, or do you just have the server JAR?

Edited by plowmanplow

i have just the jar and have just tried that script you put on the post it now has came up with a new one it is on the image 

if your wondering the blacked out bits is honsetly just my pc name

hold on i cant post what it is at file how do you post a picture 

Edited by littlebixygames