Seeking a team for help on a new Modpack

airlynx99

Okay, so I have some ideas for a fun modpack and compiled a list of mods to include, and did some searching and realized how ridiculously easy it is to get started building your own modpack so I went ahead and did it.  Cool, but the more and more I plug into this modpack the more I realize that I have no idea what I'm really doing.  

I need some help before I get in over my head.  Everything is going somewhat smoothly right now, had my first item ID conflicts which I managed to solve.  But after beta testing another modpack I know I'm bound to run into those crash reports that I barely understand and rather than having to remove awesome mods I'd like someone with the know-how on how to fix them.  

Sooooo, if you need a new project and want to help me, shoot me a pm or whatever.  I do most of my convo's via Steam but I do have Skype available and of course there's always email.

Note: the modpack exists, it has a Technic page, it's just hidden for now.  I have maybe 10 mods loaded into it so far and it's running smoothly.

@Kalbintion - Thanks for your reply.  I don't want to be too much of a bother with it because I don't really understand these things myself, but the only way I will learn is by doing it myself.  So if I'm completely stuck I may do just that.  Otherwise, Google is my friend, right?

@The_Doctors_Life - I sent you a pm with a bit of info on the pack if you're interested

@Kalbintion - Thanks for your reply.  I don't want to be too much of a bother with it because I don't really understand these things myself, but the only way I will learn is by doing it myself.  So if I'm completely stuck I may do just that.  Otherwise, Google is my friend, right?

@The_Doctors_Life - I sent you a pm with a bit of info on the pack if you're interested

I'd be interested however why do you have item ID conflicts? Is this pack 1.6.4?