Technic Moderators/Admins

don't do that to me, man. I saw this thread and I was like, "oh shit, time to get the popcorn 'cause someone is butt hurt tonight!" and then I opened the thread and it is not that at all.

on topic, thanks and you're welcome. also, tip your waitstaff.

don't do that to me, man. I saw this thread and I was like, "oh shit, time to get the popcorn 'cause someone is butt hurt tonight!" and then I opened the thread and it is not that at all.

on topic, thanks and you're welcome. also, tip your waitstaff.

I thought so too, and you guys are pretty amazing. The shit you have to put up with every day would eventually drive a lesser mortal crazy and would cause them to commit murder on all the idiots of the world. While that is an exaggeration, don't let it take away from the meaning behind what I just said.

I thought so too, and you guys are pretty amazing. The shit you have to put up with every day would eventually drive a lesser mortal crazy and would cause them to commit murder on all the idiots of the world. While that is an exaggeration, don't let it take away from the meaning behind what I just said.

Which is Bacon right?

ok i need help but i know the problem already, my Mac is out-dated and it will cost over $100 to update it fully... is it possible that some of y'all could make a version of this mod for a earlier version of Mac, pllleeeeeeaaaase? :)

what the hell, guy? this is a thread for the boosting of the admin/mod team's already over inflated egos, not a technical support thread.

Rofl. Freakachu, this is what I'm talking about. Hilarious. I'ma bake you some cookies. And when you say "tip your waitstaff"...? (info/location)?

The term usually means that you should tip (or give them a percentage of what the meal costs) so that they don't feel like spitting into your food the next time they serve you. Mainly it means that you should give a little thanks to the person/people who acted as servants. Not to mention that their paychecks are probably not the best either...

Also it's a stereotypical thing stand up comedians say, which is what I was going for. I don't actually want any money or anything

That's also true. But still, tip your waitstaff, you don't want them to spit into your food next time you come because you didn't tip them.