How do you get a sacred rubber tree sapling?

HizzingCreeper

I wanna make a sacred rubber tree as my base (yes I know how big and I know how to use it and what it is) but I got a question how do you get a sacred rubber tree sapling I looked on a website and it said "This sapling can be optained by Jungle generated structures' chests or right-clicking a rubber sapling with bone meal" I don't wanna go looking for a jungle structure and I tried right clicking bone meal to a rubber sapling and it didn't work so how do you get a sacred rubber tree sapling?

Edited by HizzingCreeper

I'm not too sure if you can actually grow the huge version without config changes. The Sacred saplings drop occasionally from normal rubber trees (autofarms usually get quite a lot over time), but it may be that the dungeon-chest-generated sapling has another sub-ID and is the only one that can actually grow the giant one. In the 1.7 MFR version, those have been renamed Mega Rubber Tree Sapling, probably for clarity.

So yes, you probably need to find one of the "special" Sacred saplings or spawn it in with NEI. And I really recommend you make a world backup before trying to grow that thing. May make your world unplayable.

If you want a giant tree base, maybe you should rather look for a modpack that has the Natura mod with its Giant Redwoods. Not quite as insane as the Sacred Rubber, and those are actually meant to house player bases. You can even craft a stealth door from the bark blocks.

Edited by Curunir

I'm not too sure if you can actually grow the huge version without config changes. The Sacred saplings drop occasionally from normal rubber trees (autofarms usually get quite a lot over time), but it may be that the dungeon-chest-generated sapling has another sub-ID and is the only one that can actually grow the giant one. In the 1.7 MFR version, those have been renamed Mega Rubber Tree Sapling, probably for clarity.

So yes, you probably need to find one of the "special" Sacred saplings or spawn it in with NEI. And I really recommend you make a world backup before trying to grow that thing. May make your world unplayable.

If you want a giant tree base, maybe you should rather look for a modpack that has the Natura mod with its Giant Redwoods. Not quite as insane as the Sacred Rubber, and those are actually meant to house player bases. You can even craft a stealth door from the bark blocks.

Ok but I am probably gonna be in 1.6.4 also I am not sure if the mega rubber tree is the sacred rubber tree because when I went in creative I found out there are two sacred rubber saplings 1 is a mini version of the sacred rubber sapling (which I will probably chose for my base) and 1 that is enchanted and it is the full version

Well couple of things 1. Is that I tried spawning in the sacred rubber tree on a flat world in 1.7.10 with a couple of mods and it didn't even crash my game I have a 32 bit pc so I can only imagine what it will be when I am on a normal world with tekkit

The reason why I want a sacred rubber tree as my base because it is so big it can make a awesome tree house out of it

The reason why I want a sacred rubber tree as my base because it is so big it can make a awesome tree house out of it

Yes, and that is why I pointed you at the Natura mod with the Giant Redwoods. The ones that each consist of 50+ stacks of logs, where the trunk is nearly wide enough at the base to fill an entire chunk. Unfortunately, Natura is not in Tekkit. >Here is a picture.

Yes, and that is why I pointed you at the Natura mod with the Giant Redwoods. The ones that each consist of 50+ stacks of logs, where the trunk is nearly wide enough at the base to fill an entire chunk. Unfortunately, Natura is not in Tekkit. Here is a picture.

Ok that's pretty big but I don think it is big enough because I want to have like a village inside sorry Edited by HizzingCreeper