Is it possible to modify ore dictionary of Attack of the B Team?

Wildoneshelper

Hi I'm currently using the recommended version of the Attack of the B-Team. The main reason I want to modify the ore dictionary is that I can make recipes out of different kinds of tin block and copper block.  I surfed the net and found a solution of using the latest modpack. To my surprise, after downloading the latest version a lot of errors and issues appeared. A lot of ID problems appear. So then I redownloaded the recommended version and everything is fine again.

I have looked up a tutorial and I don't understand what it is doing because it is too complicated. I also don't know where to open the ore dictionary or even how to open the java program. I suppose the modpack is using Minecraft Forge but I can't find the location of it. Can anyone help to modify the ore dictionary of Attack of the B-Team just to configure the GC tin blocks and copper blocks to the ore dictionary?

• Discord Moderator

I'm not really sure what you are asking for. The whole purpose of the ore dictionary is to make blocks/items from different mods, which are registered with the same "type" (such as oreCopper or ingotTin), work interchangeably with each other. Do you have recipes that won't take a specific kind of tin or copper?

@plowmanplow Yes, GC tin and copper blocks don't register in ore dictionary with other versions of tin and copper blocks. Some suggested using the latest version (in which they say GC tin and copper blocks are registered in it) but the latest version has a lot of ID problems. Is it possible to edit the ore dictionary to configure the GC tin and copper blocks to the TE and TC ones?

(Edit: For example crafting of copper and tin reinforced chests won't accept GC blocks.)

Edited by Wildoneshelper

• 3 weeks later...