Cannot download from share.com error

LegendaryAdmin

This was working fine previously, I had the server down for a month since it was in beta stage, came back and it refuses to launch.

Here is the log file: 

https://paste.ubuntu.com/9708171/

and here is the direct download to the pack:

https://copy.com/xXBzYSghxiJZoPJ7

What am I doing wrong =[

Thank you!

Edited by LegendaryAdmin

This was working fine previously, I had the server down for a month since it was in beta stage, came back and it refuses to launch.

Here is the log file: 

https://paste.ubuntu.com/9708171/

and here is the direct download to the pack:

https://copy.com/xXBzYSghxiJZoPJ7

What am I doing wrong =[

Thank you!

Please use Pastebin for pasting  as your links come up as untrusted for paste.unbuntu.com

Your copy.com link appears to be just fine, or at least it looks the same as mine and my modpack works and push's updates when I set them up.

Thanks!

So these appear to be your  problem, at least one of them, I also see a lot of IOExceptions.

[b#211] 2015/01/11 18:02:21 [sEVERE] Unable to delete directory C:UsersSerBotixAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksxxx-tra-hard-modebin.

java.io.IOException: Unable to delete directory C:UsersSerBotixAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacksxxx-tra-hard-modebin.

[b#211] 2015/01/11 18:04:30 [iNFO]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Duplicate interface name in class file net/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer

I would also stop trying to pull avatars down until I got the other bugs figured out. Start with those errors and see what it happens.

I understand that those are the problem lol, the question is now, how do I fix it? xD

Thanks for reading =]tha

You have a permissions problem, or so it appears, on your computer or the computer your using. Pleas try to rename that folder yourself using my computer and see what happens. That and the avatar change your trying to make maybe part of the issue or just a fallout from the permissions issue. The duplicate class error is caused when the class is named differently than the file that contains the class definition.  This is a JAVA DEV error, potentially, which is why I said pull the avatar changes your doing and try again.

You have a permissions problem, or so it appears, on your computer or the computer your using. Pleas try to rename that folder yourself using my computer and see what happens. That and the avatar change your trying to make maybe part of the issue or just a fallout from the permissions issue. The duplicate class error is caused when the class is named differently than the file that contains the class definition.  This is a JAVA DEV error, potentially, which is why I said pull the avatar changes your doing and try again.

Well, I run off of a remote dedicated server, and I have no problem renaming files or folders from console or sftp. The download is hosted on copy.com...I am rather confused as to what you mean by pulling the avatar. I have no idea what you are referring to. This was hosting just fine as mentioned before and I have not changed any of my file directories, or download locations. This is my first shot at making a mod pack so I have a lot to learn here. Could you be more specific?

Thanks for the replies =]

Edited by LegendaryAdmin

• Discord Moderator

Always provide the API URL or the link to your Technic pack page when requesting custom modpack assistance. It allows us to troubleshoot the entire process instead of just one aspect (your download archive, for instance). Please do so.

• Discord Moderator
  • copy.com links must be appended with "?download=1" (without quotes) in order to make them direct.
  • It looks like you have shared the folder containing the modpack archive instead of the actual file itself. The URL must point directly to the file or it won't work in the platform.
  • ArmorStatusHUD requires bspkrsCore mod.

Fix these issues and come back if you are still having troubles.

• copy.com links must be appended with "?download=1" (without quotes) in order to make them direct.
  • It looks like you have shared the folder containing the modpack archive instead of the actual file itself. The URL must point directly to the file or it won't work in the platform.
  • ArmorStatusHUD requires bspkrsCore mod.

Fix these issues and come back if you are still having troubles.

All I had to do what append the download link location >_<  and update the pack, but there were many changes made since this post began so that had to be done anyway xD

Thanks so much!