umm..

nahguacm

It's because when you're in your house, the majority of the blocks are hidden by the walls of your house, resulting in higher fps, when you leave your house, all of these blocks are visible, resulting in lower fps. Try lowering the fog distance.

It's because when you're in your house, the majority of the blocks are hidden by the walls of your house, resulting in higher fps, when you leave your house, all of these blocks are visible, resulting in lower fps. Try lowering the fog distance.

1. its at the lowest, and 2. my house is a glass bubble

Do you have a large body of water near you? I expect that you have a kinda cruddy computer if you have to have your fog set to the lowest, and a large body of animated water (or lava) can seriously harm your FPS. Also, do you have a lot of active Buildcraft engines near you? Those can really hurt your FPS too.

This is actually a well known problem. It's your IC2 sounds. try going into the resource folders and deleting the IC2 machine noises.

what are the machine noises called? i cant find them in any of the folders in resources.

Do you have a large body of water near you? I expect that you have a kinda cruddy computer if you have to have your fog set to the lowest, and a large body of animated water (or lava) can seriously harm your FPS. Also, do you have a lot of active Buildcraft engines near you? Those can really hurt your FPS too.

well thats probably it. i have a carbon fiber factory, and my house is on the frozen part of an ocean