Dont know what to build next..?

mabpwnu

So i have quarries, and compression dynamos to charge my redstone energy cells (i think thats what thier called) And my powered suit, But thats as far as im at. I dont know what to build really to be honest. I know ive only explored like 2% of what there is, but i dont know what i should be working on.

Anyone have any suggestions on what i should be building? or explore?

You may want to look at my >newbie guide, which also describes your first reactor and MFR autofarms.

A long-term goal may be enclosing your base compound in a Force Field. And having what deserves to be called a base compound in the first place. Or explore the worlds that Mystcraft adds. Maybe not so much Dimensional Doors, as this one is prone to crash and corrupt.

Edited by Curunir

You may want to look at my >newbie guide, which also describes your first reactor and MFR autofarms.

A long-term goal may be enclosing your base compound in a Force Field. And having what deserves to be called a base compound in the first place. Or explore the worlds that Mystcraft adds. Maybe not so much Dimensional Doors, as this one is prone to crash and corrupt.

yea. not sure i want DD haha since i had that issue with my world not loading (the one i posted about a few days ago :P)

But il definitely bookmark that! Thanks for the suggestion!

BTW love the Hohenheim! huge FMA fan here :)

Edited by mabpwnu