Config files help.

Stop mocking me0

In my version of minecraft, I have a fully functional mod-pack which works great! The issue now is that, before I start trying to make a server, I want to know exactly how to change a few crafting recipes: 

-I need to know how to change the "weather machine" in "weather 2" to include bedrock. I don't want players acquiring this item unless they are in creative mode. 

-I need to change the "weather deflector" to use a nether star or ender eye instead of a weather machine. 

- I need a Sync ball-thing (sync mod) to not be acquirable in regular minecraft. 

- I need mystcraft to change it's book-binder recipe to not be available in minecraft, and it's writing table one too. I want them to still be able to make link-books but that's it. But I want creative modes to be able to write their own ages. 

I'm sure there are ways to accomplish this through server controls and banning items, but I really don't want that. I'd rather just make recipes require impossible items like bedrock or fire. That way players who are trying to make them using NEI realize the futility of their actions before waisting their time and resources because they didn't read the introduction.