Tekkis SinglePlayer

linuxfan1

Ok first of id like to say that i love this community and everyone here is nice and helpful.

Seccond id like to say i made this new modpack called Tekkis. I made it to update [most] of the tekkit mods to 1.7.10 and add some of my own. Furthermore for some reason i cant run single player and i get this Crash

Thanks for all of your help!

~linuxfan1

Edited by linuxfan1

Ok first of id like to say that i love this community and everyone here is nice and helpful.

Seccond id like to say i made this new modpack called Tekkis. I made it to update [most] of the tekkit mods to 1.7.10 and add some of my own. Furthermore for some reason i cant run single player and i get this Crash

Thanks for all of your help!

~linuxfan1

I was unable to find a link to your pack. Can you please post a link to the pack so that we can take a peek at it and try to assist you.  A quick glance doesn't tell me much other than that error is possibly two mods arguing against who's on first. (IIRC assertionErrors when args are called but the programmer refused to accept them (aka zero-args).

• Discord Moderator

It looks like you are either missing a dependency mod or a dependency mod and its dependents are out of date/mismatched. Since the modpack archive referenced in your pack settings no longer exists I cannot provide any more details.

do you need my modpack.zip

Public link.

Ive been adding/removing/upgrading/downgrading mods so i didnt take the time to re upload the modpack.zip everytime so i just added the mods to .technic/modpacks/tekis/mods and never uploaded the link

Edited by linuxfan1