Transportation pipes don't work - can't post in "Bug report" section.

If items fall out of a transportation pipe of any kind, they disappear. If I pipe them into a chest - They don't enter it. They also don't enter energy condensers. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

If you can't figure out how to post in the bug report section, you have bigger problems my friend.

Also, you can't place anything into a condenser. They're sort of like an "it's an out only hole" kind of gal.

This is a very vague problem you're talking about. It sounds almost like you don't understand how <insert whatever mod you're talking about here> works. Which isn't so much a bug as it is ignorance layered with laziness of doing any kind of research.

If you can't figure out how to post in the bug report section, you have bigger problems my friend.

Also, you can't place anything into a condenser. They're sort of like an "it's an out only hole" kind of gal.

This is a very vague problem you're talking about. It sounds almost like you don't understand how <insert whatever mod you're talking about here> works. Which isn't so much a bug as it is ignorance layered with laziness of doing any kind of research.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dat 18+ reference.

Gashed: make your pipes longer. I've had this problem before as well. Just add more pipes in between the teleport pipe and whatever is on the other end. Use at least 3 cobble/stone pipes in between to be safe.

• 2 weeks later...