How can my Server become Server Deluxe?

It's a communal thing, there are no individual board moderators. The actual deluxing is almost always done by cheapshot or kakermix though.

As for how to make your server deluxe, you can start by making it not ugly. Then go further and make it pretty. Then go further than that and make it fantastic. Then go further than that and make it unique.

It's a communal thing, there are no individual board moderators. The actual deluxing is almost always done by cheapshot or kakermix though.

As for how to make your server deluxe, you can start by making it not ugly. Then go further and make it pretty. Then go further than that and make it fantastic. Then go further than that and make it unique.

What about survival/pvp/Factions servers? No point making it "pretty". How would I go about making that into deluxe? :P

like i said. If it doesn't look good, in addition to being unique it's not going to be deluxed. and before you go spouting about how theres no point in making pvp servers look good, look at forgotten vault. That's not just pvp, it's an anarchy server that got deluxed.

like i said. If it doesn't look good, in addition to being unique it's not going to be deluxed. and before you go spouting about how theres no point in making pvp servers look good, look at forgotten vault. That's not just pvp, it's an anarchy server that got deluxed.

That kind of servers shouldn't be judged on prettiness, but on the theme/rules/plugin combinations/player base/etc, right? :P

Creative server

Main theme is Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

U can use the link in the first post to see screenshots ...

In my opinion, its unique, and it looks good...

I don't know how many people share this opinion with me.

What is the next step?

That kind of servers shouldn't be judged on prettiness, but on the theme/rules/plugin combinations/player base/etc, right? :P

yeah, sure that's a great sentiment, except that your post is supposed to be representative of the server. If you aren't willing to go to the effort of making the post look decent, there's no way you could be trusted to put the effort into making a server with a robust experience. Now stop. you have your answer, it's not going to change just because you don't like it.

Creative server

Main theme is Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

U can use the link in the first post to see screenshots ...

In my opinion, its unique, and it looks good...

I don't know how many people share this opinion with me.

What is the next step?

I did look at the screenshots. Your server post is ugly. You need to make it look better. Then, once it looks better, you need to make it look even better than that.

yeah, sure that's a great sentiment, except that your post is supposed to be representative of the server. If you aren't willing to go to the effort of making the post look decent, there's no way you could be trusted to put the effort into making a server with a robust experience. Now stop. you have your answer, it's not going to change just because you don't like it.

No need to be so mean... someone needs to get laid. :D

No need to be so mean... someone needs to get laid. :D

What? that wasn't even me being mean. Thats the part that comes next. That was me explaining exactly why it's important for pvp servers to have posts that look good. I was using the general you, as in "all of you" "you people". However, NOW i'm using the personal you, as in you screwed up.

What? that wasn't even me being mean. Thats the part that comes next. That was me explaining exactly why it's important for pvp servers to have posts that look good. I was using the general you, as in "all of you" "you people". However, NOW i'm using the personal you, as in you screwed up.

No freedom of speech? Awwww... ;_;

Come on now, don't be an ass. Take that thing off me. I've been here long enough for you to know I'm no stupid newbie. I promise I will behave from now on, mein Führer Jay? Lord of Lords.

It's certainly much better, but imo it's still lacking a certain something i can't quite name. As usual though, I'll be leaving the deluxing to a redname. Also, asking for deluxe will never ever get you deluxed.