Need X ray Mod

I was wondering if there was an x ray mod for technic pack. i need it for obvious reasons, and yes, i know that it is considered cheating, so i use it offline and yes i know u can cheat to get stuff, i prefer the thrill of digging, even if u know you are about to get some diamonds

Personally, I use Zombe's Modpack. It has more then X-ray only. It has a different approach than other X-ray mods and it works quite well. Instead of seeing the ores itself, you'll see color-coded asterisks. In the config file you could add/change/remove ores that'll be detected.

WARNING: Don't install the mod in your minecraft.jar. It needs to go in modpack.jar. (Same directory folder)

Rather than pretending you're using it for other reasons, you may as well state that you're using it to cheat online.. because you are.

If I'm wrong in my assumptions, how about just crafting yourself a divining rod? That way you get the "thrill" of digging while finding ores yourself. Unless the server you play on has that disabled..

@JonDood: I hope that was an answer to SpiritOfDeath, because the reason I use it is because I am a server owner. I use the no-clipping mode sometimes and also the function to look through walls and floors to see what's on the other side. I don't care about ores on my server 'cause I use NEI (Just because I can. :P), but x-ray one of the functions of Zombe's mod.

Well you never tried to come up with some bogus reason that you needed the xray mod, so yeah it was @OP.

I've got no problems with people cheating, it's up to the server owners to catch those people.. but I don't get why the OP has to lie about it. "Thrill of digging" Haha.

Some people just never learn "the thrill of survival". Why have survival mode on, if you're gonna cheat anyways? Personally as a server owner myself, I have never needed an x-ray mod (what would I need it for?). Since EE became part of Tekkit, diamonds also became overrated. gl hf cheating... hope you get banned.

• 6 months later...
I don't use x-ray's really but I just saw this post and wanted to see what it was about. Any who, too save hassle use a Texture pack? XD Yeah I know, worst answer ever? :D
What a load of horse S**t. You know exactly why you came on here, and if you try to fight it im ganna bang my head into the wall a few times untill sh*t makes sence.