Achievements

Sorry I didn't make it fully clear. Me and my friend started playing Tekkit SMP on my private server but the IC2 achievements are not working on SMP and getting them on SSP is too long so I'm looking for a person who has all of the achievements done to just go on their game open up the achievements list and write out the names of achievements and how to get them. Because you can't see what the next achievement asks you to do without getting the previous one.

Edit: And I don't mean a detailed way to get the achievement, I mean exactly how it says to get it in the achievements box, so just one sentence.

I don't think it's hard for someone who has all the achievements to do this for me. Just have half screen MC the other half your browser and just put your cursor over the achievement and here write it's name and what it asks you to do.

Please someone do it, thank you.

I did a couple quick grep searches, and none of the files in the config folder contain anything about achievements.

The stats and achievements for all players are kept in the stats_<player_name>_unsent.dat files in the stats folder. They are text documents, but not human-readable. There used to be a webtool that would let you mark off which achievements (base game) you would like to have completed, and it would recreate that file for you with those achievements.

I think this is a good question, and deserves a quality answer, but unfortunately, I can't help more than that. I just don't know how the achievement system works.

I would suppose the first question would be which mods grant achievements. IC2 is the only Tekkit mod that I know that adds achievements.

Uh, "Even hotter Topic" Is making an iron furnace... I am nowhere near having all the achievements, and even if I'm at Quantum tier, I don't even have a tenth because since I did things in the wrong order, there's a bunch I didn't unlock.

I just noticed that you can get all of them from the game. On the left side of the achievements menu, there's a button that says "Minecraft". Click it, and it changes to IC2. Click again and it shows RP2 achievements. Of course, you can only see the details for the ones you have completed, and the ones that you are eligible to be working on currently.

I don't know if you knew this already or not. If you did, just ignore me.