Cannot get Modpacks to work?

MAGChris

Question

Hello everyone,
I haven't used the Technic Launcher in awhile just got bored of modpacks in all but know i'm back but my reason for this is I can't seem to run any modpack, Every single time I launch a modpack it makes the Main Launcher window disappear then 5-8 seconds later it reappears as if it tried to run the modpack :/ 

Computer: MacBook Pro
Ram: 4 GB
Java: Version 8 Update 40, 
Currently the latest one.

I know you guys might need more details/information if so just ask me for them:)
Thank you for trying to help me:)

Edited by MAGChris
Reasons =p

6 answers to this question

if ANY modpack is crashing, try to reinstall technic launcher...then check how many ram do u have for launcher in settings...

if crashing after - then

check the modpack folder / crashs-reports...

I bet you dont have enough ram for technic launcher...try increase it in launcher options...

if ANY modpack is crashing, try to reinstall technic launcher...then check how many ram do u have for launcher in settings...

if crashing after - then

check the modpack folder / crashs-reports...

I bet you dont have enough ram for technic launcher...try increase it in launcher options...

I've reinstalled the Technic Launcher and I am allocation 2GB of Ram to the Launcher, although it may seem not enough ram back then I was able to run Tekkit, BigDig, Attack of the B-Team, ect only on 1GB. and a few friends have the same problem I'm having and for others it works fine :/ 
I did try to increase my Ram to 3GB and it did the same thing.

If there is any Logs that you would like that would help solve my issue please tell me and give me a rough direction of where the log you are looking for is please:)

Modpack Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/z2U4Pn0r
Technic Launcher Log: http://pastebin.com/CpW1h9ie

Munaus um, TheLadMaster was just stating that he's going to keep watch on this thread, because it could possibly be we have the same problem, so theres really no need for him to create a new thread unless he had a different problem:)

Edited by MAGChris
Edited because weird invisible text=p I really don't know.