Dev Servers

I'm currently looking for tekkit dev servers seen as recommended build does not work for me so if anyone has a dev build server or knows of one please comment the ip. My username is deadman430 Or maybe message me on skype deadryan430

No.

Why are people obsessed with only playing the dev builds? It's not like they're the latest and greatest, the builds are incomplete with missing mods and jam packed with bugs the technic team is working to iron out.

It's like demanding chevy lets you drive cars that aren't even half done. It's gonna end badly for you and you'll blame it on the makers instead of your own actions.

No.

Why are people obsessed with only playing the dev builds? It's not like they're the latest and greatest, the builds are incomplete with missing mods and jam packed with bugs the technic team is working to iron out.

It's like demanding chevy lets you drive cars that aren't even half done. It's gonna end badly for you and you'll blame it on the makers instead of your own actions.

No i love the recommended build but i cant play it it says bad video drivers for some reason but i can play the dev build so i need a dev build server