[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

How many of you have rebuilt your base because it was to small :P

18 hours ago, Leifisthebandit said:

Kingdoms are neat, atlantis is really helpful to get rid of rain, what your fav?

TECH ALL THE WAY :P

On 8/5/2016 at 9:23 PM, Carraket said:

This is something we need to do. We could use snowballs!

make so we all have half a heart of health and speed with a limited amount of snow balls, which maybe could be collected from shoveling snow?

3 hours ago, MysticWill24 said:

How many of you have rebuilt your base because it was to small :P

TECH ALL THE WAY :P

make so we all have half a heart of health and speed with a limited amount of snow balls, which maybe could be collected from shoveling snow?

I saw someone once had these poor snowmen golems as slaves making huge amounts of snow for them.

19 hours ago, DragonRider1537 said:

Usually I learn mods and games very easily by just watching videos, but redstone is the hardest thing for me to do. But thanks god for all the helpful people on this server to help me out!

I have learned so much from the people on this server it's ridiculous.  They are all so helpful.

21 hours ago, DragonRider1537 said:

Usually I learn mods and games very easily by just watching viseos, but redstone is the hardest thing for me to do. But thanks god for all the helpful people on this server to help me out!

i love playing with redstone! its amazing whatcha can do with it to be quite honest

56 minutes ago, TheTBird said:

6 diamond blocks cut into strips

This Made me laugh quite abitt xD

1 hour ago, Carraket said:

I have learned so much from the people on this server it's ridiculous.  They are all so helpful.

i know right! Quite a suprise to me on other servers there not that bothered and aren't to friendly 

3 hours ago, Leifisthebandit said:

made a totally pointless and expensive build, how much diamonds do u think i used?: