[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

20 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

Everyone wish Leifisthebandit luck, we're having a friendly competition right now, and I imagine it will end with him in the howler alarm hole for 2 hours.  Cheers, love <3 

Good luck,  so what's the deciding factor?

20 hours ago, donkeydash said:

I'm building a tank tower from bedrock to build limit right now and I'm gonna fill it up with milk. Ice cream for all!!

Your going to need a lot of cows! Get a breeder and the block that milks them for you. :D

Edited by Carraket
Spelling error

What are your plans to get the other ingredients for ice cream? Like ice and eggs. . .

20 hours ago, donkeydash said:

I'm building a tank tower from bedrock to build limit right now and I'm gonna fill it up with milk. Ice cream for all!!

What are your plans to get the other ingredients for ice cream? Like ice and eggs. . .

2 hours ago, DragonRider1537 said:

Step 1, giant freezer, step 2 capture the entire chicken population... step 3 profit..

11 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

Step 1, giant freezer, step 2 capture the entire chicken population... step 3 profit..

I was looking online about an ice cream mod, and there was one that included ice cream zombies, ice cream biomes, and 64 different types of ice cream!

20 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!  YOU SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!  WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!

How do you make ice cream?  Block of snow,  portable tank full of milk, and a pumpkin on top to make a ice cream golem?

5 hours ago, pengbuster said:

I was looking online about an ice cream mod, and there was one that included ice cream zombies, ice cream biomes, and 64 different types of ice cream!

Sounds tasty, I'll have to look into it.

15 minutes ago, TheTBird said:

How do you make ice cream?  Block of snow,  portable tank full of milk, and a pumpkin on top to make a ice cream golem?

Sounds like a good recipe, although I was thinking using a mixer with milk, ice, and sugar.