[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

The MIneral wrold is the best for quarrying, and you can use redpower as a huge quarrie

1 minute ago, Leifisthebandit said:

The MIneral wrold is the best for quarrying, and you can use redpower as a huge quarrie

i am making a 128x128 redpower quarry that mines  vertical, so i can make a trench acroos thw world border

1 minute ago, Leifisthebandit said:

i am making a 128x128 redpower quarry that mines  vertical, so i can make a trench acroos thw world border

it takes 16k redstone tube frames just to make the bore head, and 16k BlockBreakers, and 100 enderchests JUST for the bire head, and 10 more for extraction

On 8/31/2016 at 8:25 PM, MrKcalb said:

Well I mean, seeing someone falling a giant pit can be slightly humorous sometimes :P But I guess in the end it does look less ugly.

Falling in a giant pit isnt fun when you just start and you have nothing, but when you have power armor you wouldnt really care :P

On 8/29/2016 at 7:39 PM, TheTBird said:

I guess I should have said in the first day of gameplay

On my first day of gameplay I usually go for a quarry and a engines.  After that I get the converters and go nuts with generators until I have enough to make an lv solar.

4 hours ago, JumpingHobo3 said:

New map!! so happy to have a fresh place to build a eye sore base into!... i mean... lovely base..

Ha, I too am trying to make sure my base isn't an eye sore xD  But did you see the sale their having on the website, really good deals RN.