[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

Tekkit Lite has a lot of amazing mods like applied energistics, mine factory reloaded, industrial craft 2, thermal expansion. But I just wish the would update the modpack. I know it's supposed to be easier on your computer, but it's a little cheaper now to have a computer that can run it. And if they did update the pack, I would wish if they had SimpleJetpacks and Tinkers Construct. Just in my opinion though. If they did update the pack, what new mods would you want?

57 minutes ago, MrKcalb said:

I love this server, the staff is so kind and the community is always looking to help each other, would completely recommend this to my friends :3

This server is the best.  You never know what they are going to implement next.

22 hours ago, MrKcalb said:

I love this server, the staff is so kind and the community is always looking to help each other, would completely recommend this to my friends :3

I've been racking my brain, that must be why I keep coming back.

On 8/26/2016 at 10:23 PM, MrKcalb said:

I've seen massive jack pots, didn't one guy win like 21k ?  That's a whole lot of money for spending in the shops :P

I won 35k today!  The shop owner will eat well tonight! 

3 minutes ago, MrKcalb said:

quick, gamble all your life saving away to try to make more money

Ommagerd!!!! I can do that?