Best Tekkit anti grief plugin?

Hey there. me and a friend run a tekkit server now. We used to have CoreProtect on our regular server. But that seem to have some issues on tekkit. not able to rollback. So finding out who set a house on fire seems to be a problem.

Anyone know of a good anti grief/block logger plugin to catch those pesky Griefer critters ?

pref one that can easily detect who sat a house of fire or used Tnt and such

CoreProtect is good, but I've heard it doesn't undo damage to any of item ID 136 (micro blocks and other RP2 items) properly. Just disable all griefy items that bypass protections (EE explosives and tools, IC2 explosives, IC2 laser, and set turtles to not make a fakeplayer per-turtle) and get the custom WorldGuard by AlienX and WG all your stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CoreProtect is good, but I've heard it doesn't undo damage to any of item ID 136 (micro blocks and other RP2 items) properly. Just disable all griefy items that bypass protections (EE explosives and tools, IC2 explosives, IC2 laser, and set turtles to not make a fakeplayer per-turtle) and get the custom WorldGuard by AlienX and WG all your stuff.

Yeah, Eloraam re-worked the block code...WorldEdit doesn't like RP stuff. : /

• 3 weeks later...