Can't craft tekkit items

Hello,

it seems I can't craft items on the craftbench on my tekkit server, when Iam on creative I just can use the items, but when I give myself the normal default woodenplanks and switch to survival and want to craft a treetab the treetab just appears for a few seconds and just disappears, I just wondering whats wrong, is this a bug or a misconfiguration?

the plugins what are curently running on are:

EssentialsChat.jar

EssentialsGroupBridge.jar

EssentialsGroupManager.jar

EssentialsSpawn.jar

EssentialsXMPP.jar

FakeOP.jar

LogBlock.jar

LWC.jar

mcbans.jar

mcMMO.jar

Silence.jar

vanishnopacket.jar

WorldEdit.jar

worldguard-5.5.2.jar

ChatCensor.jar

Notice that ive removed the essentials main plugin because I tought that whas caused it but it isnt.

Regards,

xainoz

Try it on another server with no plugins, that'll tell us whether it's a problem with Tekkit installation, or the server.

(I remember having this once, my problem was forge wasn't installed correctly)

I tried a full clean install without any bukkit plugins but still it seems not working, is there a documentation out to update forge?

it seems forge is located in the minecraft_server.jar I tried to overwrite the forge folder with the new one but it gaves alot of console errors.

in the mods folder I also looked but the mods seems to be up to date.

thanks

Regards,

xainoz

I am having the exact same problem. I can craft vanilla minecraft stuff (tools, planks, workbenches, etc.) but the minute I try to make insulated cables or anything buildcrafty, it shows up for a moment and then disappears.

The only thing that's different is that I COULD make a treetap...but anything else buildcraft-related just disappears. Help?

Hello,

I have make it to work, thanks FlipSide.

For others what did I do?

go to http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5 I downloaded the 135 package this is just updated forge port Tekkit.jar

then I checked the console and removed all incompataible mods from the mods folder like:

wrcbe-addons-server-1.2.1-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5.zip

wrcbe-core-server-1.2.1-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5.zip

wrcbe-redpower-server-1.2.1.1-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5.zip

mod_compactsolars-server-2.2.0.5-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5.zip

this worked for me but perhaps some blocks or some redstone things may not work.

-edit-

I also readed that the 91 build probally is the best against mod compataible problems

• 3 weeks later...