Unable To Get Past Login

Amazeman

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: 64-bit operating system

Java Version: java 7 64-bit

Antivirus Program: It opens with the loading screen slowly and then there is no feed and when I pick my pack and log in it says Update Failed!

Description of Problem:

It opens with the loading screen slowly and then there is no feed and when I pick my pack and log in it says Update Failed!

Error Messages:

Update Failed!

Error Log:

To large will post in below

12 answers to this question

I'm running avast if it makes any difference but at the end of the day pirated minecraft or not if a launcher doesn't work I say let them still have the backup of an installer until this launcher is on release and not in beta

People using pirated Minecraft = bad. It isn't hard to understand at all. If pirates can use it then Technic will get shat on even more by the 'community' and runs the risk of getting shut down. And it works perfectly fine for people that aren't woefully incompetent and/or have basic problem-solving skills that don't involve steps like 'whine on the Technic forums'.

I'm running avast if it makes any difference but at the end of the day pirated minecraft or not if a launcher doesn't work I say let them still have the backup of an installer until this launcher is on release and not in beta

There aren't any "backup" installers. There are none anymore since Minecraft 1.1 and Technic 6.

Ok then can you offer a solution to why I am getting these 2 persistent error messages from the launcher:

" Oh Noes! Our Tumblr Feed is Down!"

and when trying to connect the account: after it tries to connect to www.minecraft.net: "Update Failed!"

I have been down avast and added it to the trusted processes list but I think its some thing at this end.

I had the launcher before and it has never really worked (With the banners not being displayed) however I had to uninstall the launcher after I loaded the yogcast technic texture pack and it was white screening in technic ssp (after the mojang screen)

Brunswick i'm not being funny I already did the leg work while no one was online, and now I have hit a dead end as the batch file won't run (on the java fix). This is why i'm trying to find another answer. Although it would appear that your being hardly helpful and treating me like a fucking moron.

Jee thanks for the help