Forestry install

No but you will not be able to use the latest forestry version I think as it needs a newer forge than than that is in tekkit.

Their is nothing stopping you from doing it and if you search the forums many others have posted info on how to do it.

Here is a hint rename the forestry zip to start with a z or other letter after I as it needs to load after IC2.

As for version, since you were too lazy to search than I mite as well follow your example.

1) thanks for the help

2) I didnt search the forumns, i did however spend quite a while on sengirs IRC so yanno, i did try the best place,

3) no need to be rude, sure its the internet. But why does that mean everyone has to degrade into asshats?

2) I didnt search the forumns, i did however spend quite a while on sengirs IRC so yanno, i did try the best place,

3) no need to be rude, sure its the internet. But why does that mean everyone has to degrade into asshats?

For reasons #2 and #3. If you don't put in the effort, don't expect any in return. IRC is not a good source of information and IRC is the WORST place.

Not only that, but had you done the research, you would know that forestry is a touchy subject and people don't respond well when it and technic are in the same room. So be thankful someone actually responded to you with any kind of useful information regarding Forestry.

Yep, we tend to be very hostile toward people who put very little effort into their posts. As well as those that prove themselves to be too stupid to post here (just look in the whale box). Don't get me wrong we have nothing against newbies as we all were one at some point and most of us have no problem helping out. It is just the idiots that post nothing but 0 effort garbage over and over that we try to avoid.

As for the forestry IRC I'm surprised you were not instantly baned the second you mentioned technic. Since as Beer pointed their is a ton of drama surrounding the whole forestry/technic issue and a very large amount of hate still floating around.

Since your new - http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/tekkit-3-help-adding-forestry.9513/#post-74134 13th post