[Tekkit 3.1.2]ProvidenceCraft [PVE/PVP][64 slot][Whitelist][Essentials, LWC][No EE]

taloravia

This is a new server and we are looking to increase our player base. If you want a server to have a fresh start on, then this is the place for you.

Providencecraft is a small community of creative builders and thinkers. The server strives to provide the best economy experience possible with out ruining the over all feel of tekkit. We openly welcome new users of all ages, and of all experiences with tekkit.

Home Page

http://providencecraftforums.enjin.com/

What this server has to offer:

• Friendly community
  • Anti Grief plugins to protect towns and creations
  • LWC to protect your valuables in your chests
  • A hardcore economy experience where one user cannot get every thing the game has to offer in one day, but does not ruin the game for the average player
  • A lottery system for players, with in game money, to enjoy and possibly make extra money from
  • MobArena for ranks craftman and above to enjoy
  • The ability to own and manage towns, or to own a town to just build what ever your heart desires. Towns are our protected regions, where no grieving is allowed.

Map:

• The map is 10,000 blocks by 10,000 blocks. If you try to go outside of the limit you will be teleported back within the borders of the map. This will allow enough room for players to wander about with out running in to each other too much.
  • Once the server becomes more populated the border limit will be increased to allow more room for towns and players in the wild.
  • The wild is an unprotected area. Only our towns have features which implement grief protection.
  • The wild also has PVP enabled by default, to be protected from PVP a player must be in a town.
  • We now have a Dynmap, follow this link to view it: http://108.163.253.168:8124/

Town Features:

1.No mob spawning by deafult, this can be changed for a fee of in game currency. (Mob spawning is turned on in the world but is turned off in towns)

2.Grief Protection. Grief is not allowed in towns and people who are not added to your town cannot place or break blocks. Grieving in a town is a serious action and, depending on the extent of the damage, have the player banned from the server.

3.PVP arenas. Players can have a PVP arena set up in there town, for a fee.(in game currency)

4.Can set up shops by using trade signs. Players who are not added to the town can still use the trade signs.

5.PVP disabled by default.

Ranks:

1. Peasant:

- Peasant is the default rank once you join the server. They have access to all items not listed in our banned item list section or any item listed for other ranks to use.

2. Craftsman:

- A craftsman is the next step up after peasant.

- Craftsmen have access to the following items, of which a peasant does not.

- The Craftsman rank costs 15,000 credits.

• Extractor
  • Geothermal Generator
  • Electric Furnace
  • Induction Furnace
  • Low Voltage Solar Panel
  • Low Voltage Transformer
  • JetPack
  • Access to the teleport commands /tpa, /tpahere
  • Access to MobArena

Non-Town Related Ranks

3. Patrician:

- Patricians do not have to buy a town when applying, unlike a baron.

- You must first be a Craftsman to be able to apply to be a Patrician.

- You are allowed to purchase up to 1 town as a Patrician.

- The Patrician rank costs 20,000 Credits.

• Quarries
  • Turtle/Wireless
  • Medium Voltage Transformer
  • Medium Solar Panel
  • Rotary Macerator
  • Centrifuge Extractor
  • Energy Link
  • Crop Matron
  • MFE and railcraft's MFE
  • Mining Drill
  • Diamond Drill
  • Chainsaw
  • Electric Tree Tap
  • Electric Hoe
  • Electric Wrench
  • Electric JetPack
  • Nano Armor
  • Nano Saber

4. Duke:

- A Duke is the next step after Patrician.

- Dukes are allowed to purchase up to a maximum of 8 towns

- Dukes have access to every item that is not on the Banned items list

- The Duke rank cost 25,000 Credits

• Nuclear Reactors
  • High Voltage Solar Panel
  • Oil Fab
  • Lava Fab
  • Recycler
  • MFSU and railcraft's MFSU
  • High Voltage Transformer
  • Quantum Armor

Town Related Ranks

5. Baron:

- A Baron is the next step up after craftsman

- Baron's are the land owners in the game

- As a part of the application process, the price of the rank includes your first town

- A baron also has access to more items than the previous ranks could use.

- The Baron rank costs 50,000 Credits.

• Quarries
  • Turtle/Wireless
  • Medium Voltage Transformer
  • Medium Solar Panel
  • Rotary Macerator
  • Centrifuge Extractor
  • Energy Link
  • Crop Matron
  • MFE and railcraft's MFE
  • Mining Drill
  • Diamond Drill
  • Chainsaw
  • Electric Tree Tap
  • Electric Hoe
  • Electric Wrench
  • Electric JetPack
  • Nano Armor
  • Nano Saber

6. King:

- King's are the largest land owners in the game. They are allowed to have up to 8 towns.

- King's have access to every item in the game that is not on our banned list.

- Below are the items you gain once you achieve the rank of King

- The King rank costs 70,000

• Nuclear Reactors
  • High Voltage Solar Panel
  • Oil Fab
  • Lava Fab
  • Recycler
  • MFSU and railcraft's MFSU
  • High Voltage Transformer
  • Quantum Armor

Extra Info on Quarries:

All users who can place quarries are limited to only being able to place a maximum of two quarries at a time. This is done for performance reasons, having 3 or more quarries next to each other can drastically effect a players FPS, as well as effect the server's performance.

Banned Items:

All of the banned items are subject to change after correct testing has to be done to see how it will effect the economy.

1. TNT, Nuke, Industrial TNT, Dynamite, TNT cart, throw able TNT

2. Terraformers

3. Automatic Crafting Benches

4. Teleporters

5. Black Hole Chests

6. Dimensional Anchors

7. Tesla Coils

8. Mass Fabricators

9. Crystal Chests

10. Mining Laser

11. Cannon

Staff:

[owner] asphyxiatorslove

[Owner] Taloravia

[Owner] ixiheadcaseixi

Plugins:

1.Essentials

2.LWC

3.FamilyJewels (plus other anti-xray plugins)

4.LogBlock

Removed Mods:

1.EE

Rules:

1.Grieving is allowed in the wild but not in towns

2.Do not harass players through chat or by stalking them through out the world

3.Do not spam chat

4.Do not asked to be OP

5.Do not use Xray texture packs/hacks

For a full list of our rules, please visit our website at: http://providencecraftforums.enjin.com/

Questions and Answers

1. Question: How do I obtain ranks?

Answer: To obtain the next rank you must first acquire the required amount of credits (in game currency)

After that, go to our website at http://providencecraftforums.enjin.com/. Make sure to register yourself on the forums using your minecraft username, then apply under the correct forums for the rank that you want.

2. Question: Can I skip ranks, or do I have to go in order?

Answer: You cannot skip ranks, I.E Go from Peasant to King. You must go in order from Peasant -> Craftsman -> Baron -> King

3. Question: What is the difference between non-town related ranks and town related ranks?

Answer: The difference, aside from the costs of the ranks, is that when you choose to apply for Patrician, you do not get a town as a part of the application. When you apply to become a Baron, the cost of your first town is include in the cost of the rank, so you have a town once your application is approved. So, if you choose to become a Patrician instead of a Baron, you must make a separate application to buy your first town.

4. Question: How do I obtain credits, and what are credits?

Answer: Credits are the in game currency used to purchase items and ranks. To obtain credits all you have to do is go mining. Once you have items you can check to see if you can sell the items to the server. To do this, hold the item in your hand and type /worth. If an item can you sold, type /sell hand and all items of that type in your inventory will be sold to the server.

5. Question: Why are the items on the banned list, banned?

Answer: The items that are currently banned for all ranks are banned to prevent potential grievers on the server from destroying towns. Some of the items on the banned list are subject to change after appropriate testing has been done with the items.

6. Question: Why are crystal chests banned?

Answer: Crystal chests were banned because they can significantly effect a players FPS if there are a lot of crystal chests in a room. This could ruin the players experience on the server.

7. Question: Why has EE been removed?

Answer:

EE was removed because the owners of the server felt that it was too over powered. Extensive testing has been done with EE and we could not justify leaving it in. If it were left in a large portion of the mod would have been disabled for players, which would have just ruined EE itself.

8. Question: Why are we limited on the number of quarries we can place?

Answer: As stated earlier in this post, quarries are limited to two, for two main reasons. The first being that having multiple quarries next to each other can drastically effect a players FPS, which could potentially hurt a players playing experience on the server. The quarries were also limited to help out the server itself. Having all of those entities flowing through pipes from multiple quarries can have an effect on the server's performance, possibly ruining the gaming experience for all users.

Pictures:

Spawn:

2002.jpg

2001.jpg

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username?

What do you plan to do once you join?

How much experience have you had with tekkit?

Have you read our rules?

Server IP:

108.178.46.185:25565

original.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist Application:

hybrid1994

Helios One Solar Tower :D

10/10 IC2

10/10 RP2

10/10 EE2

10/10 BC

:P You might say I'm pretty good at Tekkit. At least 1 1/2 years with the mods, with and without the modpack.

Have you read our rules?

Yes

Whitelist Application: Yes, this is a whitelist application.

What is your minecraft Username? My minecraft username is m5gick.

What do you plan to do once you join? I plan to help establish the server primarily, that will be my first goal as this is a relatively new server. Other than that I plan to work together with my friend hybrid here to build cool stuff I guess.

How much experience have you had with tekkit? I'm highly experienced, I know the developer of IC personally (from an online game we both play). I'm also willing to help inexperienced players.

Have you read our rules? I've read them twice.

What is your minecraft Username?: xpapaxsmurfx

What do you plan to do once you join?: play tekkit and build stuff

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: im very good at ee and industrialcraft

Have you read our rules?: yes

Whitelist Application:

hybrid1994

Helios One Solar Tower :D

10/10 IC2

10/10 RP2

10/10 EE2

10/10 BC

:P You might say I'm pretty good at Tekkit. At least 1 1/2 years with the mods, with and without the modpack.

Have you read our rules?

Yes

Whitelist Application: Yes, this is a whitelist application.

What is your minecraft Username? My minecraft username is m5gick.

What do you plan to do once you join? I plan to help establish the server primarily, that will be my first goal as this is a relatively new server. Other than that I plan to work together with my friend hybrid here to build cool stuff I guess.

How much experience have you had with tekkit? I'm highly experienced, I know the developer of IC personally (from an online game we both play). I'm also willing to help inexperienced players.

Have you read our rules? I've read them twice.

What is your minecraft Username?: xpapaxsmurfx

What do you plan to do once you join?: play tekkit and build stuff

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: im very good at ee and industrialcraft

Have you read our rules?: yes

Scarletsmoke.

Set up IC2 based factory, use EE if it's enabled, start learning some of the Redpower items.

Decent at IC2 and buildcraft, great at EE. Not used many of the other mods.

yes.

You're all added, sorry for the delay :P

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? wizkingxx

What do you plan to do once you join? Make My Way Through All Of The Tekkit Industrial Branchs Like Industrial Craft 2 And Red Power 2

Good With IC2 RP2 RailCraft EE2 And Before It Was Removed Forestry

Have you read our rules?

Why Yes , Yes I Have Stupid Question :p

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? wizkingxx

What do you plan to do once you join? Make My Way Through All Of The Tekkit Industrial Branchs Like Industrial Craft 2 And Red Power 2

Good With IC2 RP2 RailCraft EE2 And Before It Was Removed Forestry

Have you read our rules?

Why Yes , Yes I Have Stupid Question
:P

added, enjoy the server =)

Username: mazie11

Plan for server: To have a great time and make a lot of cool things with my friend.

Exp: A lot. I am realy good with EE2 (even tho its going) quite good with IC2 and BC and i little bit of RP2.

Read Rules: Yes and i understand them.

What is your minecraft Username?:BigBadWilly

What do you plan to do once you join?:Plan To Come On Build A Manison Build Some Quarry Other Machines And Have Fun With People

How much experience have you had with tekkit?:New To It

Have you read our rules?:Yes

What is your minecraft Username?:BigBadWilly

What do you plan to do once you join?:Plan To Come On Build A Manison Build Some Quarry Other Machines And Have Fun With People

How much experience have you had with tekkit?:New To It

Have you read our rules?:Yes

Added, sorry for the delay. Enjoy the server =)

What is your minecraft Username? : DUDEiFAIL

What do you plan to do once you join? Start building my kingdom! And helping people, if needed

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Not that much with Tekkit, but individually alot.

Have you read our rules? Yes sir!

What is your minecraft Username? : DUDEiFAIL

What do you plan to do once you join? Start building my kingdom! And helping people, if needed

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Not that much with Tekkit, but individually alot.

Have you read our rules? Yes sir!

Added, enjoy the server =)

What is your minecraft Username?: tamytam

What do you plan to do once you join?: i want to join so i can build a town with people and have fun!!!

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: I've played for about 2 months now and i know quiet alot about most of the mods but theres still lots to learn.

Have you read our rules?:Yes i have

What is your minecraft Username?: tamytam

What do you plan to do once you join?: i hope to build a town with someone and have fun!!!

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: I've been playing for 2 months but there's still lots to learn.

Have you read our rules?:Yes i have

What is your minecraft Username?: ariah17

What do you plan to do once you join?: I started fooling around with Tekkit about a week ago, and recently made some pretty cool things on my own server. But playing by yourself gets boring, so i'm looking for a group of people to play with and build stuff with :)

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: Although only about a week, i've learned quite a bit in that time because I have too much spare time on my hands ><

Have you read our rules?: Of course :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons