[Tekkit 3.1.2]ProvidenceCraft [PVE/PVP][64 slot][Whitelist][Essentials, LWC][No EE]

taloravia

What is your minecraft Username: Joestler

What do you plan to do once you join: play tekkit and have fun :)

How much experience have you had with tekkit: iv played on a coupe of servers but i need to find a new one for the mean time as the one i normally play has gone down :(

Have you read our rules: yes

added, enjoy the server =)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? ProfessionalBA

What do you plan to do once you join? Dominate with Spartan D34 and build EpicSauce

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Too Much. It probably dropped me a few letter grades last year

Have you read our rules?

Ita Vero (yes)

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? ProfessionalBA

What do you plan to do once you join? Dominate with Spartan D34 and build EpicSauce

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Too Much. It probably dropped me a few letter grades last year

Have you read our rules?

Ita Vero (yes)

Added, enjoy the server =)

Whitelist Application

What is your minecraft Username?: STUPERMAN11

What do you plan to do once you join?: probably build a factory and a quarry. and help out the server how ever i can.

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: I am new kinda. but i am learning quickly,good with BC, learning RP2

Have you read our rules?: Yes. i understand them.

Whitelist Application

What is your minecraft Username?: STUPERMAN11

What do you plan to do once you join?: probably build a factory and a quarry. and help out the server how ever i can.

How much experience have you had with tekkit?: I am new kinda. but i am learning quickly,good with BC, learning RP2

Have you read our rules?: Yes. i understand them.

Added, enjoy the server =)

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username?

Redd13

What do you plan to do once you join?

Build stuffs

How much experience have you had with tekkit?

Uh not a lot actually, but I've messed around with it a bit and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Have you read our rules?

Yes indeed

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username?

Redd 13

What do you plan to do once you join?

Well, I'm sure it will take some time, but eventually I would like to establish Redd Co. which will basically be a manufacturer of batteries and battery powered items.

How much experience have you had with tekkit?

Uh not a lot actually, but I've messed around with it a bit and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Have you read our rules?

Yes and I like the rules laid out. Especially the ban on condensers because those are rather ridiculous.

added, enjoy the server =)

The damage was fixed. Also, professional, you're banned for creating a giant penis in the map. Also, your hose never got fixed because it is in the wild where players are allowed to grief. Which is also why redd13's house never got fixed, it states clearly in my rules that players are able to grieve with in the wild but not towns.

Also, redd13 is banned for grieving in spartan's town.

Like I said, all the damage has been fixed.

Just so you know, it was spartan's idea to grief his town. I may be his friend, but I won't let him screw me for his personal gain. We got bored and spartan was mad because his machines weren't working. I admit, I made a penis, but spartan gave redd the supplies to blow the reactor and all the money to buy the glowstone he was there when we made the penis and when he indirectly griefed his own land. He even said he was going to get us banned and I told him I hadn't done anything and wasn't willing to be banned for him. All three of us were on a Skype call. I'm sorry that I made a penis, but I did not help with anything else. Quite frankly, we were just upset that despite what we thought overdone grieving precautions, we still got griefed. Seeing as spartan was directly involved, there was no grieving! I recognize that I directly violated the rule about no sexual structures, but at the time, I only new the rules which are on this forum. Those rules do not include that one. I do not deserve to have my ban repealed, but thought you should know what actualy happened.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons