[Tekkit 3.1.2]ProvidenceCraft [PVE/PVP][64 slot][Whitelist][Essentials, LWC][No EE]

taloravia

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? ShelbyM5428

What do you plan to do once you join? Make a public Quarry out of my towns I get so then everyone can profit from it :D

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Not too much but someone is teaching me everything I need to know and I'm learning fast.

Have you read our rules? Of course :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist Application:

What is your minecraft Username? ShelbyM5428

What do you plan to do once you join? Make a public Quarry out of my towns I get so then everyone can profit from it :D

How much experience have you had with tekkit? Not too much but someone is teaching me everything I need to know and I'm learning fast.

Have you read our rules? Of course :D

Added, enjoy the server =)

What is your minecraft Username? D0rc

What do you plan to do once you join? Help my sister because she is a derp at Tekkit. :|

How much experience have you had with tekkit? I'd say I have a fair amount, about 20-50 hours time on it with help from friends to learn.

Have you read our rules? Yes.

What is your minecraft Username? D0rc

What do you plan to do once you join? Help my sister because she is a derp at Tekkit. :|

How much experience have you had with tekkit? I'd say I have a fair amount, about 20-50 hours time on it with help from friends to learn.

Have you read our rules? Yes.

All right, lets do this

What is your minecraft Username?

halo_boy_1997

What do you plan to do once you join?

Become a master of industry. Or just do designs, whatever

How much experience have you had with tekkit?

I did some tecnic pack stuff, but not much

Have you read our rules?

Well yeah

What is your minecraft Username?

halo_boy_1997

What do you plan to do once you join?

Become a master of industry. Or just do designs, whatever

How much experience have you had with tekkit?

I did some tecnic pack stuff, but not much

Have you read our rules?

Well yeah

What is your minecraft Username? XueLiean

What do you plan to do once you join? Join a town. Maybe later on go make an oil rig out in the middle of the ocean.

How much experience have you had with tekkit? ~30 hours, though I still have to wiki pretty much everything past tier 1.

Have you read our rules? Yeah... I'm probably as picky about servers as y'all are about players. :P

What is your minecraft Username? ayeazell

What do you plan to do once you join? build a frame quarry, or turtle quarry

How much experience have you had with tekkit? 5 months

Have you read our rules? yes

What do you plan to do once you join? Join a town. Maybe later on go make an oil rig out in the middle of the ocean.

How much experience have you had with tekkit? ~30 hours, though I still have to wiki pretty much everything past tier 1.

Have you read our rules? Yeah... I'm probably as picky about servers as y'all are about players. :P

Name: chicken_doodle

what do i plan to do: grow crops, make beer, and get drunk

experience: NOOB

read the rules yet? yeah

oh yeah and build a castle

You all have been added, enjoy the server =)

my name on minecraft is max1op

XueLiean said:

Have you read our rules? Yeah... I'm probably as picky about servers as y'all are about players.
:P

my name on minecraft is max1op

That is not a proper whitelist application.

• 5 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons