[3.1.2] Nature's Revenge [Open][40 Slots][Survival][24/7][LWC][Greif Prevention]

xgermz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i've had some fun so far, so i guess i can say hi on the forums.

I'm Narolas, i was looking for a nice little server to have some fun on with tekkit, with a good sense of community and progression through survival mode, and i'm liking this place.

I love the rank system, it gives a purpose to a lot of items, or i would've just gone with EE instantly.

I'm hoping to have some fun with you guys, building and sort-of roleplaying, i generally enjoy building contraptions, systems and buildings for other people to use or explore.

About myself, i'm a curator on The Voxel Box (an amazing creative server, we're also the ones making the Voxel Modpack on the tekkit launcher, if you haven't heard of it), which is basically the rank right under admin, and means i'm in charge of my own continent. I've been playing tekkit for a while now, jumping from server to server, having fun when i'm not terraforming something on the VB. If you have any sort of creative related requests, i'd love to help. :)

Looking forward to some fun here, you're doing a nice job.

Hey just popping in to say a few things!

A few problems have cropped up today whist you and the mods were offline. Apparently part of the spawn area around the beef and torch generator is not protected which could potentially allow some one to mess with it. To my knowledge no one has done so as of the time of writing this.

People are still missing large chunks of online time (I myself am missing 5 hours) from the past to server restarts. However, many have been told to wait for you to come back.

All warp signs are not working because they are "locked by a magical spell" as well as signs in the shop (but I assume that is because you are not ready to open it).

A user with the name of redpanda122 has been coming on and generally flaming, raging, and trolling. Many have been asking for a ban, but that is up to you.

I think that is about it! I don't want this to sound like nagging, rather just some feedback about what has been happening while you and the other mods do irl stuffs (and sleeping I'm sure!). I'm just trying to help out a little :D

~Ander Re~

Hey!

Firstly ill deal with redpanda122 when i see him, as for the feedback:-

Ontime neeeds to be added manually, so i need to readjust it myself, please have a little patience lol, as i wasnt around yesterday!

Through Testing, erm 3.1.1 tekkit is generating java problems with essentials... which is bugging it out, i think im going to have to find a plugin to handle the warp signs and the shops... :(

-xgermz

Also the problem with the machines seems to be been fixed now, ever since updating to 3.1.1 all the mods permissions have been haywire for some unknown reason, ive done some testing, and each time the server crashes/gets restarts all the plugins LOOSE all their permissions, and i dont know why, and they dont seem to want to read the pex file anymore unlike in 3.0.4.

But anyway, theyre working for the time being so check your machines!

-xgermz

A few problems have cropped up today whist you and the mods were offline. Apparently part of the spawn area around the beef and torch generator is not protected which could potentially allow some one to mess with it. To my knowledge no one has done so as of the time of writing this.

Yes some users found inventive ways to break in, i dont wanna extend the protection because i want people to mine freely, ive bedrocked it, if you've seen, so theres no getting in now regardless.

If it gets abused again, ill just simply remove it, and no more free food!

-xgermz

Update:

Upgraded all plugins, Ontime should work better now with keeping track of all users time.

Also machines in greif prevented area's should no longer "constantly explode"

Hint - Competition comming soon XD

-xgermz

It looks like someone tried to take out the server last night, im on it guys :)

server should be back up in 30 minutes at the latest!

-xgermz

till then it while be whitelisted?cause i try to login and it says i am not white listed :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons