Cant download

VanillaSnack

Question

Hi guys,

I have this annoying problem. I just got new stuff for my computer. Tekkit wont open... so I decided to download it again... now I have that annoying bug I got before:

I download Technic Launcher and Technic Launcher opens.... I see no "Tekkit Lite" so I try and look it up and check "install" AFTER That a message comes up with something "need to be install or is corrupt. No Option for Offline Play"... so I cant download Tekkit Lite. I tried to download it again... NOW everything is gone... I just get "No Discovery Page available"

so how should I play Tekkit Lite with my Fam again -.- ?

4 answers to this question

• Moderators

post the log so we can see what happened

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Moderators

not really sure, there are plenty of errors there, but nothing that helps solve this

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/attack-of-the-bteam?build=301

you don't have any security software that could block the launcher? firewall, antivirus, NetNanny or Webproxy?