THE PERFECT NUCLEAR REACTOR BARRIER!

Yh1wk.pngi have discovered a way to make the perfect barrier to stop any nuclear reactor from blowing up your stuff!

place red matter blocks all around your nuclear rector leaving a 2 blocks space from the edge of the nuclear chambers and put several layers of reinforced stone. The red matter absorbs some of the blast but doesnot get destroyed. the reinforced stone absorbs the rest of the blast but you will have to replace it after a meltdown. It also give you space for more water inside. i put 1 layer around it and noticed that the blast was less impacting on the north side(the side i put 1 layer on).

The red matter was in the original test. This is a fully loaded reactor and the matter can be used for looks. The reinforced stone is for the explosion asborbing.(plus i had a brain fart while writing this thread) This is also proof of how much reinforced stone helps. I still suggest leaving several layers of air inside to prevent your reinforced stone from melting.

The red matter was in the original test. This is a fully loaded reactor and the matter can be used for looks. The reinforced stone is for the explosion asborbing.(plus i had a brain fart while writing this thread) This is also proof of how much reinforced stone helps

Brain fart or not, if you have that much red matter, you don't really need a nuclear reactor anymore. Or anything at all, for this matter.

Edit : Pun not really intended.

Brain fart or not, if you have that much red matter, you don't really need a nuclear reactor anymore. Or anything at all, for this matter.

Edit : Pun not really intended.

no with tekkit you willl still need to make stuff from the other mods so you will still need these. plus this was just a theory i even tried this with just dark matter blocks all were proven wrong.

no with tekkit you willl still need to make stuff from the other mods so you will still need these. plus this was just a theory i even tried this with just dark matter blocks all were proven wrong.

Btw, I can see from your minimap that there were.... Unsuccessful experiments, Mmmmmm?