Make teleport pipes none player specific.

Alright. So me and friend both play on a tekkit server, Just the two of us. Is there any way to make it so I can use the teleport pipes he's connected up and so on? It's annoying having to put down 2 teleport pipes to get liquids for our devices.

well you have to have 2 teleport pipes in order for them to work, you cant just teleport stuff out of nothing. Once you have your teleporting pipes setup(frequency set and one which receives and the other which sends) connect waterproof pipes to the teleport pipes then branch them to how ever many places you need them. I have not tried this but it should work.

No, sorry. As far as I know, the pipes are owner specific. You can share a tank, and each pump to your own pipes though.

Remember that servers can have hundreds of people on them, and it would be chaos if anyone could pipe anything to everywhere. It would be a griefer's paradise.

Ah yeah I use buckets to move liquids.

Thanks for the info about ender chests. I'll make sure not to store anything valuable in them. ... Also it would seem people may be able to steal items you're using the ender chest for. Have to watch out for that.