Custom Modpack Won't Work

Darkmage612

I just can't get my mod-pack to work.

It includes a plethora of mods and is only up for the public now because I need your help figuring out the issue.

To clarify the issue is the launcher will say it is downloading minecraft assets then the launcher dissapears and reappears with nothing noticeable in the console.

I know the Dropbox link works, but here it is anyways: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56467031/modpack.zip

Here is the official link: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/majorswagpack

Thanks in advance, the reason I'm posting this is because I saw other people's issues and submissions, but not a full list of all problems to check. 

Edited by Darkmage612
Made the rar into a zip

• Discord Moderator
  • You have the Modern Warfare Content pack, but are missing the Simple Parts Content Pack which is a required dependency.
  • You have MoCreatures but are missing the dependency mod Custom Mob Spawner.
  • You have included Forge #1291 but included many mods with versions that require at least #1355 and some which require the latest, latest version of Forge. You need to audit all your mods to make sure you are using compatible versions with your selected version of Forge. (Yes, this is a royal PITA, but it's the world we live in right now)

• You have the Modern Warfare Content pack, but are missing the Simple Parts Content Pack which is a required dependency.
  • You have MoCreatures but are missing the dependency mod Custom Mob Spawner.
  • You have included Forge #1291 but included many mods with versions that require at least #1355 and some which require the latest, latest version of Forge. You need to audit all your mods to make sure you are using compatible versions with your selected version of Forge. (Yes, this is a royal PITA, but it's the world we live in right now)

Is it possible to have a too recent version of Forge? I just put the latest version of Forge into my pack and it doesn't work yet. I'm using the very recent, 11.14.1.1404 version of Forge. Additionally if that is true, I need to find a version of forge that fits the majority of the mods's range of compatible versions, then say goodbye to the ones I want to use, but don't fit forge version I've settled on? Would this clashing of mods and forge make the game not able to even launch?

I should've fixed the Flan's and MoCreatures problems. Thank you for taking the time into dealing with my problems.

Edit: I figured 11.14.1.1404 was for 1.8 and I switched the jar to 10.13.3.1403 which is for 1.7.10 it still doesn't seem to work for me.

There's a really need website called MCF Mod List...you can select minecraft version and see a fairly up to date list of mods available for such as 1.7.10. It is neat because it will tell you what it requires to have the mod installed. Here ya go: Modlist MCF Version 1.7.10

​Thank you so much for this if I have to go through everything individually and find the compatible forge this'll be a true lifesaver.

Edited by Darkmage612
Just editing forge link, but may have found problem with jar