Do Energy Condensers Still Cause Chunk Corruption?

Doing a search for Energy Condensers brings up about two pages of info... I didn't see anything that suggests that there has been a fix to remove the risk of this item corrupting a chunk.

Has this been fixed? The other alternative, as mentioned in other threads, is to disable this item with a plugin. And yikes... were some of the server members against this!

What are some of you doing to get around this? And, is there a list somewhere that will show me which items (or combination of items) are known to corrupt chunks and/or the server?

Thanks.

I have never had any problems with energy converters corrupting chunks, but you can "Turn them off' using levers, removing items from them, etc and they will just soak up EE. Not sure if it helps, but it does make it a more attractive machine, I think.

I should have mentioned that I haven't seen any issues myself... my concern only stems from the warning on the Tekkit Wiki, in regards to using Energy Condenser with and/or near other items:

WARNING: When using wooden pipes to extract from the Energy Condenser, do not have an Antimatter Relay or Energy Collector adjacent. This is known to create corrupted chunks, which must be removed with an external map editor. However, this does not happen as long as the pipes aren't touching the relay or energy collector.

Also, removing the target of the Energy Condenser while having a powered Transport Pipe attached to it may corrupt your world.

I've been using condensers pretty heavily with redpower tubes, filters, and transposers and haven't run into any corruption of any kind whatsoever.

I can't verify to anything buildcraft related, but chances are if there is any corruption occuring between condensers and buildcraft, buildcraft would be the cause.

You should be fine using condensers.

Well, I suppose I can run with them till there is a problem... so far there has been none... I'm just being cautious. I already have an area that is "quarantined" due to it crashing clients. I have no idea what the problem is... I just want avoid another protected bedrock cube! Lol.

Anyways... thanks for the replies. They are appreciated.