Server IP when you are excepted. Sorry!

Rule -

• No Griefing
  • Be friendly
  • Have fun
  • Use common sense
  • Must have skype

No mods removed. Knock yourself out!

No plugins at the moment, they may be installed once the server is full and people can vote on the plugins.

I use to play this modpack all the time with some friends and wanted to come back to it and hoping I could play with some new people!

It will be up all the time 

Application:

Name:

IGN:

Why you want to join:

Favorite Mod:

Will apply as soon as possible, thanks for applying! If you have any questions you can message me privately or on here! Thanks again!

Could we talk more on skype? Would like to talk to you. Just let me know when you get a skype.

Name: Austin

no IGN but I can get one

I am looking for a good attack of the b team server with cool people

Favorite Mod: any that automates

no Skype at moment but if im accepted I will get one

Name: Xavi

IGN: xXCookieeesXx

Why I want to join: I like servers with a lot of people, but most of the times the community isn't that great. A simple and small AOTBT server with whitelist hardly has any annoying people and there would be more fun peeps :D and there would be more space for building stuff.

Favourite Mod: Tinkers Construct and Tinkers Mechwork

Name:

IGN:Got_Donuts (myself)

Va_Jay (wife)

Why you want to join: We are looking for a quite server to play minecraft on with friendly, like minded people.

Favorite Mod: Carpenter's Blocks

Skype: None but can sign up if needed. I have used ts in the past.

Name: Nick

IGN: meerkat004

Why do you want to join: I'd like to join because during my time playing Attack of the B Team, I've only been on Single Player and it's been getting a little lonely. I'd really love to have a nice community where I can play with others and have tons of fun.

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Skype: I don't feel comfortable sharing my Skype on the forums, but if I get accepted, I'll gladly give you my Skype from the server.

Name: Carson

IGN: Carson_Mcfuggins

Why you want to join: I used to hop into and out of B-Team servers (Including one I co-owned) and now am looking to getting back into playing on a friendly server. (Without Griefing!)

Favorite Mod: I enjoy the mods other people seem to well, frankly the ones people seem to not care about, I usually spend a ton of time farming in FoodPlus and building with carpenter's blocks. (Assuming those two mods are still part of the pack)

Skype: Carson "Chauchy" Mcfuggins (I'm open to talk almost any time that I'm online, don't hesistate to call, If I'm at my PC I'll pick up.)

Edited by Carson Mcfuggins
Adding parenthesis' kinda a bit Obsessive.

Name: Nick

IGN: meerkat004

Why do you want to join: I'd like to join because during my time playing Attack of the B Team, I've only been on Single Player and it's been getting a little lonely. I'd really love to have a nice community where I can play with others and have tons of fun.

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Skype: I don't feel comfortable sharing my Skype on the forums, but if I get accepted, I'll gladly give you my Skype from the server.

​Added, please send me your skype through a message. Details will come

Name: Carson

IGN: Carson_Mcfuggins

Why you want to join: I used to hop into and out of B-Team servers (Including one I co-owned) and now am looking to getting back into playing on a friendly server. (Without Griefing!)

Favorite Mod: I enjoy the mods other people seem to well, frankly the ones people seem to not care about, I usually spend a ton of time farming in FoodPlus and building with carpenter's blocks. (Assuming those two mods are still part of the pack)

Skype: Carson "Chauchy" Mcfuggins (I'm open to talk almost any time that I'm online, don't hesistate to call, If I'm at my PC I'll pick up.)

​Added. Skype request sent

Name: Robert

IGN: Kingrobbe

Why you want to join: I prefer small servers with not too many people where there's a good community and people are friendly. I did play on one for about a year then it shut down because the owner had some family issues.

Favorite Mod: Carpenters Mod

Name : Clyde"

IGN: Zeozithis

Why you want to join : I wanted to find some servers I can be Active in . also to learn about mods and stuff , Also for your Community and having a good time

Favorite mod : Tinkers Construct or Thermal expansion / Minefactory Reloaded

PS: Im in East of US

Edited by Zeozithis

Name: Dylan

IGN: DarknessWillRise

Why you want to join: I want to join because i was recently playing on a server for a while but i left because the staff weren't nice and just the community overall wasn't good. I also want to join a small community server and make some new friends. I can be active for about 4-5 hours a day and i hope i get accepted.

Favorite Mod: Minefactory Reloaded and Morph

Name: armen

IGN: armenoswag

Why you want to join:i want to join a server that isn't factions or any big server where u cant trust anyone, I want to join a survival server

Favorite Mod: tinkers, dino, carpenters, witchery

Skype: armen.galstanian1 there are 3 because I forgot my password twice so add all 3

Edited by Armeno

Name: Will

IGN: Don't have one.

Reason to join server: I just got minecraft for the PC a few weeks ago and I've had SO much trouble trying to play with friends that I just want to get on with some cool people and get familiar with the modpack. I've played mincreaft on Xbox since it's release so I'm not a complete noob.

Favorite mod: Probably Flans at this point. Played a little on single player.

Name: Brandon

IGN: redflag2121

Reason to join server: My friends, who will hopefully be applying to join as well, have played AoTB before but have not been able to find a good server to play on recently. I came across your whitelisted server with all mods unlocked and a small community built already and I thought it would be perfect to join. My friends and I love AoTB and are looking forward to being able to unleash our creativity on the server.

Favorite mod: Definitely Tinker's Construct but Archimede's is awesome too.

Skype: I'm not too comfortable sharing my Skype publicly so I'll give it to you if I/we are accepted.

(My friends are Nolan [IGN: Arakenz] and Ryan [IGN: Jimmy3star])

Edited by redflag2121