Trying to set up server from custom modpack problems.

Marconis77

• Discord Moderator

All the SMP mods in the client pack must also be on the server. All "client only" mods must be removed. This is explained quite clearly in one of my original responses to you in this thread. If there is something about that post you don't fully understand please ask specific questions and I will attempt to address them.

• Discord Moderator
  • bspkrsCore is a required dependency mod for TreeCapitator and should be in the /mods/1.7.10/ folder.
  • ExtraTiC requires Tinkers' Construct to be in the pack.
  • Modpacks should not be platform dependent as long as they are properly assembled.

• Discord Moderator

The only real difference between the client and server is that the server doesn't use a /bin/ folder (that is specific to the Technic Launcher) and that all client only mods must be removed from the server. Otherwise everything is the same.

I'll once again refer you to the original link I provided on turning a client pack into a server. There are plenty of details there.

Edited by plowmanplow

When I ran the server I looked in my mods folder and a IC2 folder has generated. Also in mods/1.7.10, Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10 and Code ChickenLib -1.7.10-1.1.3.138 have been added. Should I add them to my modpack?

In the IC2 folder there is just EJML-core

I checked for differences in the directories on my windows 7 and my sisters mac. Macs don't have the asm, assets, blueprints, ccl_modular, compendiumunlocks, compendiumunUpdates, CustomDISkins, resourcepacks, options, stencil1, stencil2, stencil3, and usernamecache folders. I have also been told by a friend that many packs don't work on apple and he will be able to provide a list if you want one.