My modpack

5dragon335

Hello,

I would like to tell you guys about my mod pack, War solutions. War solutions is all about war, fighting, and above all survival. I personally combined these mods to make the perfect experience offline or online. See, this why War solutions includes mods like Optifine, flans gun mod, smart moving, secret rooms, and many more mods that are well suited for servers. War solutions is also perfect for streaming due to how appealing world is. This is all because I included mods such as better foliage, Optifine, GLSL Shaders, etc. But, its was also made to just have a good time with that's why I added mods like rival rebels, flans, war stuffs, etc. I also made sure there was little lag by limiting the amount of mods and by using FPS improver mods. Now, at the moment this Mod Pack does not have an official server but, if it gets enough support I will be adding one. Also if you have any bugs or problems please tell me and I will iron them out personally.

Thanks, Kyle   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/warcraft-full-on-conflict.68503

Edited by 5dragon335
Thanks

Oh, gods.

Some mods in your pack look interesting, but please.
The only reason I checked it out is because I accidentally clicked the link. Please put some effort in your pitch. You'll miss out on tons of downloads with this pitch.

You know, when I deleted your other post in the Tekkit Classic server section and told you to try again, this is not exactly what I had in mind.

Where did the MLG element come from? That wasn't there before. Are you trying to be funny?

Because I'm not laughing.