[Launcher] Werid Issues

HalestormXV

Okay, so I have my modpack on the launcher and it is doing fine. People can play it, people receive the updates, and all seems well for the most part. I like to try and help out some of the people that may be having problems that they post via the Discuss section of the pack. Generally the errors are simple, They aren't allocating enough memory, or they put in one of their own mods that breaks the pack, they have the wrong version of java etc. etc. 

However recently some new errors have popped up and they are as follows:

"When i hover over Install Modpack and click the link is says Status: 404 Error: Unauthorized"
"wile trying to that the game from the launcher it goes to 8% in grabbing org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration_2.11:1.1.0 and freezes up"

So these type of errors I can't figure out. My guess is at the time they are trying to download the pack perhaps the API was down or experiencing issues? As stated, just about all of the downloaders have no problems and the above quotes I have only seen maybe once or twice each.

I don't think a link to the modpack will help since the issue isn't really the modpack but appears to be the launcher, nevertheless here is a link anyway http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/nsp-fairytail.654111

Edited by HalestormXV