veinminer config help

Tiger_Ahulane

i havent had a problem with veinminer until now. i have found 2 redwood trees i want to chop down, but veinminer wont. if i cut to the middle it will veinminer the actual redwood, but it wont veinminer the redwood bark on the out side.

can anyone help me config veinminer to cut down all of the redwood trees please.

this is the way it was.

Naturaarrow-10x10.png:redwood/1",

this is the way i put it in and still doesnt work.'

Naturaarrow-10x10.png:redwood/1",
"Natura:redwood bark",
"Natura:redwood root",

• Discord Moderator

Without looking into the veinminer config (for which you should have provided your API URL or a link to your pack details page), it looks like the entries need to be in the format of "Natura:redwood/?" where the ? is replaced by the numerical offset ID for that item type.

Due to the nature of modded minecraft's ID assignment, it's unlikely he would know the exact IDs in whatever pack you are playing.

You can use NEI to find them if you have item IDs set to be shown, though.

• Discord Moderator

Just hover over the item/block in NEI (maybe hold the shift key) and you should be able to see the item and offset. You aren't looking for the full block ID, but the unlocalized name (i.e. Natura:redwood) followed by a number (i.e. Natura:redwood:6). The number after the last colon is the number to put in the config after the slash (if that is the format).