[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well quaries do mineing for u...and lets see...the divining rods make it easier to find them....hmmm and what else....u can use The Philospher's Stone .... and then i guess there's a compressor....and if u had any real tekkit knowledge you would know about the latter two i mentioned...in addition i think a bit of research in how all the mods work in tekkit might enlighten u to other ways to get diamonds..... good day...

Thank you im new to tekkit this is most enlightening =D

i might have been a bit harsh in my words, but i would hope that u can understand that we(the admins) deal with complaints against the removal of items...while i understand the complaints, i ask that those who would complain please take the time to consider the fact that maybe this server is trying to go in a new direction...one which includes a good server economy...with T. Tablets and E. Condensers a stable good server economy is virtually impossible. I know that chance is hard to deal with and is sometimes resented, but i would ask those out there to try to embrace it and try something new...

i might have been a bit harsh in my words, but i would hope that u can understand that we(the admins) deal with complaints against the removal of items...while i understand the complaints, i ask that those who would complain please take the time to consider the fact that maybe this server is trying to go in a new direction...one which includes a good server economy...with T. Tablets and E. Condensers a stable good server economy is virtually impossible. I know that chance is hard to deal with and is sometimes resented, but i would ask those out there to try to embrace it and try something new...

It's a lot of stress. It's smoothing out though. Trial and error

I just joined the server literally 5-10 minutes ago, and it looks absolutely amazing.. I hope to make this my home if nothing bad happens as I continue to play on the server, and I will be applying for Staff soon, assuming you are hiring, as I have run my own Tekkit and regular Minecraft servers in the past.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons