[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an Idea! But I'm not going to post it here. I need Pete's email or whoever takes suggestions. It'd give it away to the ignorant people who just see the server title, see the I.P, punch it in, walk right out of spawn without reading anything and then later say "HURR DURR IS DIS BAND?, Y CNT I MEAK CONDEENSURS?!?!?!!?,ADMIIIINNNSS HALP MEEHHHH!!!!!!!!".

I have an Idea! But I'm not going to post it here. I need Pete's email or whoever takes suggestions. It'd give it away to the ignorant people who just see the server title, see the I.P, punch it in, walk right out of spawn without reading anything and then later say "HURR DURR IS DIS BAND?, Y CNT I MEAK CONDEENSURS?!?!?!!?,ADMIIIINNNSS HALP MEEHHHH!!!!!!!!".

that is one of the best impressions of people on this sever i have ever seen! that is exactly what they say/do :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons