Gaming badges for the wall

jakj

I stopped playing when they changed the art.

<-- The old models were excellent.

If they had kept both, then hey, 100% support. But they just obliterated the old art so only already-existing pets could keep it.

(Funnily enough, Neopets actually did get me to buy something: One of their sponsored games for a while was something-or-other to do with Aly & Aj (back when they were a cute pair of girls instead of a nasty pair of sluts), and I liked their music enough that I actually went down to the record store (back when there were actual record stores) and grabbed a CD. Their cover of "Walkin' On Sunshine" is so good I'd actually call it uplifting.)

I stopped playing when they changed the art.

<-- The old models were excellent.

If they had kept both, then hey, 100% support. But they just obliterated the old art so only already-existing pets could keep it.

(Funnily enough, Neopets actually did get me to buy something: One of their sponsored games for a while was something-or-other to do with Aly & Aj (back when they were a cute pair of girls instead of a nasty pair of sluts), and I liked their music enough that I actually went down to the record store (back when there were actual record stores) and grabbed a CD. Their cover of "Walkin' On Sunshine" is so good I'd actually call it uplifting.)

I remember, I stopped playing Neopets a few years ago, but I recall I had the one looking like a zigzagoon (But without the zigzags) back then. Epic stuff, I had painted him to look like a ghost.