I hate people today...

ErusPrime

Sadly, being probated is something people strive to earn. It's not handed out willy-nilly.

Some people just work harder than others at it.

Though there is an art to it, you gotta make sure you only earn yourself a probation, not a ban. Unfortunately, many of those people that tested out that form of art aren't around any more.

It is hard work, I only managed to get halfway to probated being a dick. It will take a infringement of the exact proper magnitude to get a probation and not a ban. I however do not wish to mess with the deep dark mystery of board punishment.

Also, it is really not a good idea to look around here when you are having a bad day... just not good for your health/faith in humanity.

Oh and umm, good luck with the rest of your day.

Errr... strange folks we got here . *steps back* Why on earth would you WANT to be probated...

It lets you detox from the Kellerium (NOOB) that is contained through the forums, it can cause:

• [li]A loss of faith in humanity.[/li]
    [li]Hemorrhaging of the eyes.[/li]
    [li]Dick-baggery.[/li]
    [li]And more.[/li]

However, if properly refined, NOOB can be used to create useful members of society.

(Fun Fact: When Keller'd I get utterly paranoid about making any joking post.)

It lets you detox from the Kellerium (NOOB) that is contained through the forums, it can cause:

• [li]A loss of faith in humanity.[/li]
    [li]Hemorrhaging of the eyes.[/li]
    [li]Dick-baggery.[/li]
    [li]And more.[/li]

However, if properly refined, NOOB can be used to create useful members of society.

(Fun Fact: When Keller'd I get utterly paranoid about making any joking post.)

Hmm Noob refiner ? a new machine perhaps ?

sneaks in throws a hug and runs away before explosion

everyone has a bad day once in a while or all the time i cant help with tech support as i am a noob in that section but im always good for a laugh if you like laughing at people who are silly stupid and nuts

oh hey look a squirrel !

where was i oh yeah i hope your day gets better have fun with your erm.................................... what was it cleaning house and washing dishes it always cheers me up

Bro... Probation happens to some people like me for being a bit creepy and last time Simpleguy got Probated for saying things in the deleted "FUCK U TECHNIC" thread. I love this quote by Kaker, "U SHIT DONT WREK"

If i remember right I think he just got changed to the "probated" avatar, just like Cheap Shot "banned" Kaker when the topic was locked.