Most the plugins i try to use don't work with Tekkit

i put the jar in the plugins folder then restart my server (because i cant reload it for some reason) (thats super annoying btw) then when i go back into my plugins folder it doesn't create a news folder for the plugin when ik it should. I am trying to upload common plugins too, such as chat manager and modify world from permissionsEX (pex uploaded fine) im also trying to upload moneydrop. These plugins i really would like to have on my server, but there not working at all and ive seen them working on other servers. please help

What version of the Tekkit server are you running? Are the plugins compatable?

If I recall correctly, if you're running:

Tekkit server v3.0.4, that would require plugins compatable with Bukkit 1.2.5 R1.3.

Tekkit server v3.1.1, that would require plugins compatable with Bukkit 1.2.5 R4

What version of the Tekkit server are you running? Are the plugins compatable?

If I recall correctly, if you're running:

Tekkit server v3.0.4, that would require plugins compatable with Bukkit 1.2.5 R1.3.

Tekkit server v3.1.1, that would require plugins compatable with Bukkit 1.2.5 R4

where do i see the version of the plugin, the change log?

The plugin's site will typically tell you what build of Bukkit it's compatable with. If you're using 3.1.1 server, the latest for MoneyDrop, PEX, and ModifyWorld work just fine

im using 3.1.1 and i cant get chat manger to work as well as money drop and modify world, my pex jar works fine though

• Forum Administrators

Well it sounds like you have something configured wrong then because all of those plugins are perfectly compatible with Tekkit.