rhibakuska

hi!

i'm running a tekkit 1.1.4 server which operates quite well with:

- AdminWatch - set time with a mc vanilla watch

- Appleseed - grow own trees that drop apples and other things

- DiscRandomizer - all 11 discs are used in the spawner-chests

- End Reload - resets 'the end' when all players leave the end

- Essentials - server settings and things

- MachinaCraft - build machines with vanilla items (drill, pump,...)

- PickBoat - you can pick up boats

- ProperWeather - there is an issue with lightning which i haven't figured out yet but it still works

- RegrowingSheepcoat - like the name says

- MobRider - mount animals and players with a saddle

- DynMap - server-livemap that can be run with build in webserver

greez

btw. bin auch deutsch ;)

• Forum Administrators

Compatible with what? Technic or Tekkit? You say Technic but rotzhocher here is replying with Tekkit things. Depending on what you were looking for this should really go in the Technic/Tekkit boards.

how did u get smart move mod to work i cant get it to work.

well, obviously, you need the player API, then install it like any other mods, copy and paste. the only problem i get is after i put the Smart Move mod, my single player "chat" seems to be disabled, other than that, it work wonders. :D

The only extra mod I use with tekkit and technic is the Mob Spawn GUI by Risugami which comes in handy for starting an army... am I right? And nice profile pic, is that Toph?

wow, thanks :3 and yes, it's Toph, Puppet Toph to be exact, you know, The Last Puppet Bender :o

Compatible with what? Technic or Tekkit? You say Technic but rotzhocher here is replying with Tekkit things. Depending on what you were looking for this should really go in the Technic/Tekkit boards.

i need some mods for Technic SSP..

@rotzhocher, thanks for the effort dude, i appreciate that,:3

• 1 month later...

well, obviously, you need the player API, then install it like any other mods, copy and paste. the only problem i get is after i put the Smart Move mod, my single player "chat" seems to be disabled, other than that, it work wonders. :D

How are you getting it to work? I installed the player API, but doing so I noticed that the META-INF folder is Still in the minecraft.jar in technicssp/bin. So, I deleted the folder and installed Smart Moving. I tried this multiple times; I used the install files for Smart Moving for Modloader AND Smart Moving Client for ModloaderMP. Neither of these work. I try to install them and keep the META-INF folder, but the minecraft window just stays white, no MOJANG or anything. At first I thought it was an incompatibility with Single PLayer Commands. I thought SPC was in the Technic pack, but it's not anymore. So, it's not an incompatibility with a mod that's not installed.

Is anybody getting it (Smart Moving) to work with the new launcher, with Minecraft 1.1??

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...