Technic Texture Packs?

freiguy48

Question

Is there any Technic texture packs (although I think there is a painterly pack for it but not too sure).

Make sure it is up to date (I hate it when you get a awesome texture pack and it isn't up to date with your minecraft)

If this isn't the right place for this topic then could you point me in the right direction (I never used a forum before but the technic pack is just so awesome) ;D

7 answers to this question

I don't know of any texture pack that has every texture for every mod in technic, but I do know of a few that have a lot!

Faithful 32x (Basically default textures in 32x) has loads of support for loads of mods

Isabella 16x (Very nice pack, it's what I use. Every thing has a calming feel to it) has unofficial support by another guy for a lot of mods.

Sphax BD craft or whatever 128x (Hyper HD, style isn't to my liking really) had support for a lot of the mods and in 128x. The problem is that things that aren't supported will be freakin ugly in comparison.

Painterly is the best, if you ask me. www.painterlypack.net

They have support for a freakish amount of mods and I'm pretty sure one of them is Technic.

Oh, and, it's 16x16

Ok, forget I said anything. I just went to the sight, looked through the mod support and it's not there so, sorry about that. It's a great texture pack but it doesn't support Technic.