EE2 tablet not working in SMP

Naff

Question

Title: EE2 tablet not working in SMP

Version: 3.1.1

Java Version: 1.7.0-ea. runtime 1.7.0-ea-b144 (also probably doesn't matter)

Description of Problem:

On a particular server, the transmutation tablet doesn't work for half the people playing. When items are placed in the left circle, like a klein star or items, the tablet's EMC doesn't update. If items are burned and the tablet is closed and re opened, you can see the items you could make with the EMC you had burned, but you can only pull one out because the spot that it was in will not re-fill with another item, and the EMC value doesn't drop. It's basically like the interface doesn't update when you do anything to it.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

I do not have Multi-Verse on my server(though i don't know if it goes by a different name), and yet I get the same error as Naff did. The items in the transmutation table do not update in anyway.. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I have what appears to be the same problem on my server. I have 4 maps/world: world, the end, nether, and arena.

This problem occurs on the world and nether maps but the TT works properly on the end and arena maps.

also check your ic2 energy storage units such as the MFS units. the redstone icon in the gui of the MFSU does nothing on the world and nether maps but works properly on the end and arena maps. This started at the exact same time as the TT acting up.

I do not use Multi-Verse. I have read that in the forum that this is an issue with the order that worlds are being loaded and that the main world needs to be loaded first. However i have triple checked and the map "world" is the first map that is loaded.

I was using the "Hunger Games Map Generator Server" plugin and removing this fixed the issue with the TT and MFS units.

so i guess the problem is with a lot of plugins that deal with multiple worlds.

I really wish that IC2 and EE2 were more compatible with multiple worlds so we could have more than just the default worlds on our server.