Please help me

Tyatkns

I am trying to create my own tekkit server for me and a few friends and for the life of me cannot get it working i tried last month and could not get it working i even posted it on here and know could help me. A little history of things i believe might affect it but do not know 1 being that i already have a bukkit server on this computer and i do not know if that affects it also this is all being done on a laptop a laptop with power but a laptop all the same. So this is the messege the launcher gives me when i launch it

C:\Users\Ty\Desktop\tekkit server\Tekkit_Server_3.1.2>java -Xmx1G -Xms1G -jar Te

kkit.jar nogui

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

C:\Users\Ty\Desktop\tekkit server\Tekkit_Server_3.1.2>pause

Press any key to continue . . .

If you need more info let me know.

Check your java bin folder then to make sure the java executables are actually in there. Sounds like something is missing.

For example, mine is here: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\

There's no reason it shouldn't work if the path is correct and the java binaries are installed.

how am i getting warned on my post when i dont even know where to post

Have you considered opening your eyes and looking around? Then, you should use the tiniest bit of common sense to determine that Tekkit problems/bugs might go in the Tekkit Bug Board. Also, try the search bar, or Google for that matter, to resolve your problem.

first of all i have looked all over this damned forum and second of all its not called problems/bug and stop me if im wrong but im pretty sure that my problem isnt a bug but a set up issue and last but not least ive used google i used it all the way to the infinite dimension of crap on it ive even looked through youtube so quite being an ass and point me in the right direction.

...and last but not least ive used google i used it all the way to the infinite dimension of crap on it ive even looked through youtube...

Let me do your work for you, then. Since I'm still feeling nice today. Let me Google that for you. Let's see...skipping the stupid wiki answers page and all the youtube videos it would take far too long to watch...oh, look, first item: a Bukkit forums thread (which is just Tekkit without the launcher wrapper) on this exact subject. Huh. It even tells you to add Java to your Path variable, and gives you a step-by-step on how to do it. Look at that!

so quite being an ass and point me in the right direction.

Believe me, if you want to see me get irritated, I'll oblige. Instead, I'm just using a little bit of sarcasm to get you to do your own work, instead of expecting people to do it for you. If you actually spent hours on Google and these forums, and didn't learn how to solve this issue and several others, I pity you for your blindness.

Listen I've tried the path variable solution repeatedly and it has not worked that's what I keep trying to tell you that is my problem. I understand I was bitchy earlier and I'm sorry for that, but that solution is not working. You have more knowledge on this stuff then me and that's the exact reason I came to the forum asking for help so please if you cannot aid me any further then I'll look else where.

Also I made a thread on the bug board about it.