Update

Ryan P

• Moderators

Call the maintenance guy from iceland, Caker, by the number 555-1234567.

If you can't get a signal then it's probably another ash cloud from Eyjafjallajökull.

Don't worry, it will take about half an hour after the maintenance guy has filled the volcano with bucket of water and the network should be fine again.

This should solve all our problems

• Moderators

Since both me and Darth has already answered your question, AND you have received a warning for your post, Im gonna turn this into a more interesting thread:

the FINAL FANTASY 7 has been released for PC! Isn't that just fantastic? It's like totally wasn't-it-done-in-1998-for-PC-already megasuperawesome!!11!!

Though im getting the feeling its some kind of pr-thing for future hype...

Lets not talk about "will they?", instead ask yourself "should they?"

If they are creating the ff7 remake (they wont), how would you, the fan of the old, want it to be?

Same as the old thing, or more new-ish?

Since both me and Darth has already answered your question, AND you have received a warning for your post, Im gonna turn this into a more interesting thread:

the FINAL FANTASY 7 has been released for PC! Isn't that just fantastic? It's like totally wasn't-it-done-in-1998-for-PC-already megasuperawesome!!11!!

Though im getting the feeling its some kind of pr-thing for future hype...

Lets not talk about "will they?", instead ask yourself "should they?"

If they are creating the ff7 remake (they wont), how would you, the fan of the old, want it to be?

Same as the old thing, or more new-ish?

I would go for one with better graphics, or a IX, X, XII, or XIII PC version. I never could stand consoles for FF games very well.

• Moderators

I would go for one with better graphics, or a IX, X, XII, or XIII PC version. I never could stand consoles for FF games very well.

Is this the graphics you mean?

Everyone keeps talking about looks, sure i admit that it could use some cosmetic changes. But I want to see more in battle system, soundtracks and storywise....

It would be fun if the game could start with Cloud from the day he left Nibelheim to join soldier (notice the little s) and then move on to the day he met zack, seph and carry on after the Nibelheim massacre.

And hell, why only Cloud? Perhaps play the other characters lives aswell:

Barret and his mining town

Red XII, his duty as protector of cosmo canyon til the day he got captured by shinra

Yuffie, how much was she involved in the war in Wutai?

Vincent, his work assignment in Nibelheim. Was he a simple babysitter?

They could release FF7-1, FF7-2 and so forth... let the fans play the FF7 universe a bit longer

• Moderators

It's a good thing that this thread hasn't been shitted with "OmFG r they GunnA remake oR nOt?111!!"

On related news; Square has announced why they havent started remaking this megagasm of a game

I can already hear the silent cries of fans yet hoping "but.... but.... maubye the Steam relesea wil be widh sum HD upgrades as rumuor says it wil..."

I highly doubt it