Item disappearing?

Hi,

So i went to build a machine block, put an energy Crystal in my induction furnace got the refined iron took my energy crystal out and made the machine block. After that i go to make a mfe and could not find all 4 energy crystals i had nor the machine block. I look everywhere for them but I could not find them. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks

Hi,

So i went to build a machine block, put an energy Crystal in my induction furnace got the refined iron took my energy crystal out and made the machine block. After that i go to make a mfe and could not find all 4 energy crystals i had nor the machine block. I look everywhere for them but I could not find them. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks

Maybe you pressed your drop key without without realizing it? I don't really see anything else.

Maybe you pressed your drop key without without realizing it? I don't really see anything else.

Well, to be honest, I don't think there could be any other cause than an human error. Have you put it in a recycler while emptying your cobblestone? Have you melted it in a crucible? The possibilities are endless.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same exact problem and it did not start until this morning, after a week of running the server. Whenever I throw an item down it just disappears and removes one from my toolbar. I have item drops on. Also, whenever I break block it just goes into thin air. This includes vanilla blocks as well. There are no errors appearing in the console so I have no idea what this is.

Some of the players on my server are reporting that items are vanishing from their hands as well. I'm trying to confirm this to be true... I have not seen any errors. I suspect that some of these disappearances may be caused by TreeAssist. So, if a player chops a tree with a mining laser, chainsaw, or red matter weapons... they vanish from the player's inventory... I myself, have not seen this.

I've had this as well, I will use a darkroom to generate allot of blocks, I will remove them from storage and sometimes go to throw them on the ground for space..only to look to see the pile isnt there! My inventory is empty and there are no blocks on the ground, nor is there anyplace for them to go in a simple room. So, I assumed it was an error but it wasnt anything I couldnt easily replace...but I have noticed it!

Whenever i go mining (I use mining laser,ruby pickaxe and a dime drill) i try to get a lot of tungsten and coal and after a while BAM it disappears from my inventory,I dont know why i never dropped it but its replaced by cobble,can someone tell me why this happens?

First off a pluginlist for whatever server would come in handy. NoLagg and CB++ could have some of the features that would make itemdrop appear as they are for some here.

Also parts of EE, like the gem of density/void ring could sometimes trick players, as it sucks in items into bags and just convert it into other stuff. There is usually an explenation for the behavior, and its usually eighter related to the player themselfe, or pluginrelated in regards of the server.

There are some cases thats related to graphical issues (client vs server communication). But those items are usually items that are duped in some way, or spawned in.