[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not liking how long the server is being down, which means its not a basic restart. Please Lord, dont let there be another huge rollback.

If it rollbacks thats good if u had things in chests earlier because you will get them back in the chests or duplicated if they are on you

If it rollbacks thats good if u had things in chests earlier because you will get them back in the chests or duplicated if they are on you

It'll be bad for me and my town, we just finished building the town hall, which is huge, took us about an hour, plus I just added in a watermill system in my house as a back up energy generator, It cost me alot of materials to make that stuff

It'll be bad for me and my town, we just finished building the town hall, which is huge, took us about an hour, plus I just added in a watermill system in my house as a back up energy generator, It cost me alot of materials to make that stuff

That sucks man how bout this if it is rollbcked ill give ya sum materials to build ur system and ill help ya build it

Shhh i want the Rollback since i lost all of my stuff besides my DM armour and RM tools.If the Town Hall goes ill build another one xD Rollback brings back all my Alchemy bag stored items which is everything

That sucks howd u lose em by doing sumthing stupid? 0.0

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons